Ma vie fabuleuse (A Priscilla Reed Past)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ma vie fabuleuse (A Priscilla Reed Past) Empty Ma vie fabuleuse (A Priscilla Reed Past)

Post by Priscilla Reed on Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:11 pm

(I only post here)

Clap, Clap, Clap

How I love the sound of my alarm clock clapping for the 1 and only Priscilla Reed. 8:00. Time for school in Paris! Being a 5th grader is hard you know. I went downstairs to get my breakfast from Fitz my butler. "What's on the menu?" I asked. "*Caviar et oignons." He replied. "Eeep! I have to brush my teeth extra this morning." I screamed. After eating my lovely meal, I brushed my gorgeous teeth and went to my huge closet. My designer Jennifer was waiting. "Any new clothes?" I asked. "Well, we got a 800$ blue floral dress and 90$ blue flats." Jennifer told me. I looked at it. "It's to cheap to wear. Toss it away." I snapped. I was looking for a dress that is about 1,800$. Not 800! Finally she read my mind and got a red velvet skirt and a blue top and blue flats. "*C'est génial!" I said changing. I had to do my hair and makeup. Finally I was ready. My mother packed me a lobster sandwitch and a Calypso drink. The limo was fired up and we headed to my school.

French translation for the poor people:

C'est génial!= This is great!
Caviar et oignons= Caviar and Onions

Back to top Go down

Ma vie fabuleuse (A Priscilla Reed Past) Empty PART 2

Post by Priscilla Reed on Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:56 pm

(I only post here)

So school was stupid as always. I got an F in all classes. Well I don't care, F=FANTASTIC! I am not much of a school type person. My books are magazines, gym is a fashion show, lunch is tea with the queen and teachers are my servants. Like I always say to my rich friends Megan and Miranda: "*Être riche est un joyau d'être pauvre en sortir." They always say "Tell it girlfriend." I am the leader of my whole school. I'm the richest that's why. After school I pay my butler to do my homework. It's hard thats why.

French translation for the poor people"

Être riche est un joyau d'être pauvre en sortir= being rich is a gem being poor get out.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top