Theatre Class Week 1 {THEATRE PEOPLE ONLY}

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Theatre Class Week 1 {THEATRE PEOPLE ONLY}

Post by Shizuku Mizutana on Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:45 am

Shizuku was excited for her class to come.
Quickly she wrote on the board.
Hello. I'm Ms.Shizuku or just Shizuku but call me anything you like just along it's not bad. ..I'm single so don't put a Mrs. Yet! These are the rules:
1. No Kicking, Pushing, Fighting, Name-calling, Bullying, etc....
2. Don't be headache, don't be loud, no gum or food. Water is ok.
3. Do your best. DO your assignment.
4. Follow all other school rules.

Assignment:Tell me about yourself then Tell me why you love theatre and how you became interested in it.
When you are done see me. Must be at least 3 or 2 paragraphs long.

Phew! She was done. She then sat at her desk waiting for her students to come in.

Back to top Go down

Re: Theatre Class Week 1 {THEATRE PEOPLE ONLY}

Post by Alana Foxxwell on Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:13 am

my boyfriend is music
bang boom the beat my baby is the bang the boom the beat bang boom the beat my baby is the bang the boom the beat my boyfriend is music my boyfriend is music yeah music is my boyfriend he never takes the pressure off at night on my pillow the beat says hello he knows i'm gonna follow my headphones are on-a his low end is thumping just me and him bumpin' the walls they are watching i'm turning red blushing-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------♫

Alana walked into the classroom and said to the teacher, "Hey, I'm Sever." She sat down at a seat and looked up at the board to see very limiting rules. These are worse than the rules in my language arts class, thought Alana as she started to write her assignment.

Alana Foxxwell
Ms. Mizutana
Theatre

I'm Alana, but I prefer to be called Sever. One of the things I'm into is rock music, it's one of my favorite music genres. I enjoy acting in my free time along with drawing depending on the mood I'm in. I dye my hair different colors to express myself.

105 WORDS ◄ VARIOUS ◄ OUTFIT ◄ FLIRTING WITH DISASTER

i sing along lalalalala

---------------------------------------------------------------

did they tell you i'm a fighter?
Alana Foxxwell
pic :

STUDENT

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Starling on Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:27 pm

Slowly walking into the classroom, Angel gave a small wave and smiled happily. She looked at the teacher and questioned "Hello! How has your day been so far?" Angel went to find a seat as there really wasn't much people in the room compared to the language arts class. Looking around, she took a seat near the front so that she can concentrate and glared at the board looking at the assignment; I hope that what we don't get done can be done for homework, thought Angel as she read the assignment seeing that it's very long, probably too long for the first week.

Back to top Go down

Post by Priscilla Reed on Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:41 pm

Priscilla walked in the class. She saw rules. Ugh, this place is full of do's and don'ts, Priscilla thought. She seen Alana. Priscilla didn't like her attitude at all. Passing next to her she said this loud and clearly, "Stay out my way jackass."

Her work was done.

About me:

My name is Priscilla Reed and I am rich and stunning. I never got one zit/pimple ever. I am a pure actress. I have pretty hair and I like fashion, etc.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Shizuku Mizutana on Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:12 pm

Shizuku watched as Alana walked in. ''Hello, Sever.'' she said.
She then watched Angel walk in. '' Hello! My day has been quite nice and tiring.'' she replied. She then watched the Priscilla chick walk in. She didn't say anything because she didn't say anything to her. She gazed upon the papers of the students so far. They hadn't been much beacause she didn't except them to write a novel. They have a week to do this assignment and it's okay if they start out little, she thoguht.

Back to top Go down

Post by Priscilla Reed on Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:34 pm

Message!

Priscilla's text message alert rang off. "Oops! Let me take care of this!!" She yelled. Priscilla pulled out her phone and strolled down her messages.

New
New
New
New
New
New
New
New
New
New
Old
Old

Woah. I really need to check my messages, she thought. She grabbed her triple chocolate deluxe creamed filled bun and started munching and reading her messages. Priscilla didn't like the teacher so far. I could tell she hates me. I hate her too,

Back to top Go down

Post by Shizuku Mizutana on Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:37 pm

Shizuku walked over to Priscilla. Gazing upon her, she saw a phone and food. Clearly a violation. ''Young lady, would you please stop eating your food and stop checking your phone? You're breaking the class rules..'' She asked nicely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Priscilla Reed on Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:12 pm

"Blah blah blah." Priscilla moved her hand around as the teachers talking lips. She continued checking her phone. "I can sue you for not letting my check my phone. I am Priscilla Reed, the richest girl in Paris. My dad own billions. Things you poors can't own. I do what I want, so move out of my way peasant." Pamela snapped.
After this, she better stay out of my way or she gets the spray,She thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shizuku Mizutana on Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:17 pm

''No. You're not rich now stop using your phone or i'll throw it in the trash. You can't do what you want. STOP SASSING ME OR YOU'LL GET A DETINTION!'' Shizuku said with a soft voice and ending in a angry voice. She tried to keep it low.

Back to top Go down

Post by Priscilla Reed on Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:46 pm

Okay chill out Priscilla. Just apologize.

"Sor-sooo-raaaeeee...." Priscilla struggled to apologize. She didn't want detention so she tried to follow the rules.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top