Language Arts Class

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Language Arts Class

Post by Chloe Jones on Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:22 pm

Chloe strolled into the Language Arts class. She was late and didn't really care. After all, she was having a bad day. Reading the rules on the board as she sat in an empty seat, Chloe rolled her eyes at rule #5. She ripped out a piece of paper and began working on her assignment. It seems as if there was a fight in here. Too bad I missed it.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:39 pm

Skye entered the classroom in an unpunctual manner due to the fact that she arrived at the academy so fucking late, it's what happens when you're from Australia. "Hey cunts!" she exclaimed while sticking up the middle finger, which she did from reading the bathroom walls full of gossip knowing that they'd eventually spread rumors about her. Rolling her eyes, she sat down at one of the remaining vacant desks in the classroom and asked the teacher "What exactly is a exclamatory paragraph? As I'm from Australia and stuff."

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Hills on Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:40 pm

Claudia walked in Mr. Gaile's class. She had spend 30 minutes on makeup, 10 minutes on picking an outfit and 20 minutes on hair. Claudia read the rules quickly. "Hello!" She waved. Claudia couldn't believe what spectacular fashion taste everyone had. She looked around and thought, Am I in Project Runway!?

Claudia found an empty seat at the back of Skye. Her outfit attracted her the most. She tapped her gently not making a crinkle or wrinkle on her top. "I love you outfit. I'm Claudia. What's you name?" She asked reaching her hand out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniella Rivera on Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:34 am

Danni rolled her eyes as more people entered the classroom. Quietly, she flicked a stinkbug and added one more sentence to her essay.

Everyone here doesn't make sense!

After she wrote the sentence, she went up to Mr. Gaile and turned it in and got back to her seat. She got out her book which was a biography of Kurt Cobain; These people are crazy, thought Danni as she tapped a rhythm on her desk and muttered some words a magician would say in a disappointed manner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pamela Snicket on Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:25 pm

Pamela watched Daniella flick a stinkbug. "Common sense much?" She rolled her eyes at her. School sucks. No fun here, Pamela thought. She pulled out a pack of gum secretly and begun chopping on it. Her fruity goodness brainwashed her thoughts and Pamela got back to thinking about her life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Gaile on Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:36 pm

Robert turned to the students who asked a question. "An exclamatory sentence/paragraph is a sentence/paragraph that uses the exclamation point." He said nicely hoping they will understand. Robert looked around the room. "Do I smell gum in my class?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Nigel Ragland on Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:16 pm

Nigel walked in the class. Only boy here? Wow, He thought. "Hey girls." Nigel said waving. He sat at the back of Alana and read the rules. No gum. Ah, damn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:51 pm

Smiling, Viviana walked into the classroom and she sat behind Claudia. "Hello! I'm Viviana," she whispered to her as she made a gaze at the chalkboard. I wonder why we're not allowed to talk, thought Viviana as she tried to think of something to write for the assignment as she nervously looked at the others. She made a paper football and aimed it at Mr. Gaile, it ended up falling in front of her desk as she sighed in despair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Kelskeay on Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:58 pm

Jessie runned into the hallways and into the classroom. She busted into the door and almost slipped. I need to stop doing that.. she thought. Thankfully, she regained her balance.

Jessie said ''Hey!'' in a quite loud voice. She then searched her eyes for an empty seat. She then decided to sit near the rich girl. She read the rules and began getting out a paper and pencil. She hoped that her exclamatory sentence was the best. She then stared at Mr. Gaile. He looked like a funny man. Jessie couldn't stop laughing in her mind. She hoped nobody would take her as a weird person.

Ignoring the gum rule, she got a gum pack. Opening it where the teacher couldn't see it. Or did the teacher see it? She began chewing on her gum slowly and quietly while working on her assignment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Hills on Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:07 pm

"Hi Viviana, I'm Claudia." Claudia said smiling. I hope I can make friends with her.

"Hey you want to hang out one day. Like get to know each other?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Liisu Kivi on Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:04 pm

Walking in, Liisu sighed acknowledging the fact that most of her classmates are likely to be like Sarah. She sat down at a vacant seat and read the rules as she slowly tapped her fingers on the desk. Liisu turned around hearing people talk like there's no tomorrow. All she wanted was peace and quiet; she soon started to write a poem.

The wind blows in the night sky.
The nightingale chirps as soft as a monarch butterfly.
The moon shines in the dark sky.
Oh my, oh my.

She put down the pencil as she doodled a nightingale below the poem not even bothering to read the assignment. Nevertheless, Liisu gave a small smile when her heart felt dead on the inside.

Liisu Kivi
STUDENT

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Fitzpatrick on Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:55 pm

Oh no! I'm late! thought Adam as he quickly ran to language arts class, he really didn't want to be tardy. He hurried into the classroom and saw many students in the room. Walking up to the teacher, he then asks "Excuse me sir, but is there any empty seats?" Adam awkwardly stood there feeling as if there was a huge neon sign over him that said GAY DIDDY GAY GAY GAY, when there wasn't of course.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nigel Ragland on Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:08 pm

Nigel watched a boy approach. Finally, another guy He thought. Nigel heard him asking for a seat so he waved and pulled the chair back. "Over here! You can sit."

Nigel pulled out some pen and paper and just started writing down more music. He couldn't bother to listen to the 98% girls in the classroom, so he just tuned them out.

"Baby I'm addicted"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top