Language Arts Class

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Language Arts Class

Post by Robert Gaile on Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:29 pm

Robert Gaile sucked his yellow teeth and started writing 5 rules on the black board.

1: No gum
2: No talking/texting
3: No speaking while I'm speaking
4: Call me Mr. Gaile. No Robert nor Mr. G.
5: Be a bastard get the hell out

Robert straightened his tie and combed his hair back. "Looking good." He said looking into his hand mirror. He was waiting for his students to arrive.

Robert wrote his first task for the day: Writing an exclamatory introduction.

Back to top Go down

Re: Language Arts Class

Post by Nia Robinson on Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:34 pm

Ami walked into the classroom and exclaimed "Konichiwa Mr. Gaile!" She went to a desk and sat in it and read the rules on the board. Once she got to number five, she started to laugh knowing that her teacher looks to be quite hilarious. I wonder if he'll dress up as BoBo the wonder pup one day, thought Ami as she smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Gaile on Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:38 pm

"Good morning miss." Mr. Gaile said with a friendly wave. This may be my favorite student. Already using different language, Robert thought wonderfully. He waited for more students to arrive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana Foxxwell on Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:45 pm

my boyfriend is music
bang boom the beat my baby is the bang the boom the beat bang boom the beat my baby is the bang the boom the beat my boyfriend is music my boyfriend is music yeah music is my boyfriend he never takes the pressure off at night on my pillow the beat says hello he knows i'm gonna follow my headphones are on-a his low end is thumping just me and him bumpin' the walls they are watching i'm turning red blushing-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------♫

Alana slowly walked into the classroom and said, "Hello whoever the fuck you are," she sat down behind the Asian girl and looked around. Let's see how many assholes are my classmates, she thought as she doodled in her notebook. It was a bit arduous for her to possibly get along with the teacher, but she didn't care as this was her first period class anyway. Sighing, she looked up at the board, "The teacher's probably a bastard," she muttered.
80 WORDS ◄ VARIOUS ◄ OUTFIT ◄ FLIRTING WITH DISASTER

i sing along lalalalala

---------------------------------------------------------------

did they tell you i'm a fighter?
Alana Foxxwell
pic :

STUDENT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Kelskeay on Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:51 pm

Sarah walked into the classroom chewing gum. ''Hello teacher!'' She exclaimed. She was glad this teacher was not damnien king. She then read the rules on the board.
1: No gum
2: No talking/texting
3: No speaking while I'm speaking
4: Call me Mr. Gaile. No Robert nor Mr. G.
5: Be a bastard get the hell out

This rules are wierd she thought.
She then realized she had gum out. She tried to get the gum out but it didn't budge.
She then walked over to the teacher and said ''HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! MY GUM ITS STUCK TO MY MOUTH HELP!'' Sarah whispered. She hope nobody noticed that she looked like a freak. She hope she didn't get in trouble either even though she was mostly a bastard in class most of the time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Gaile on Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:21 pm

Robert gave Alana a nasty glare than mumbled to himself "Watch out for the messed up kids."

Turning away from Alana he saw Sarah whispering to him about gum stuck to her mouth. "Young lady are you trying to be the class clown?" He yelled at her. "If I wasn't blind myself I would've notice the 1st rule was NO GUM."

"Sit down!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Kelskeay on Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:26 pm

''No! I'm not! It's really stuck to my mouth. I'm not even trying to be class clown! I didn't even notice the rule was no gum until now.'' Sarah said. ''I would sit down but I can't handle gum stuck to my mouth.'' Sarah said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pamela Snicket on Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:29 pm

Yikes! What's the worst thing happening at school? Oh yeah, a mean teacher, Pamela said looking at Mr. Gaile and Sarah. "Good Morning." Pamela said shaking Mr. Gaile's hand. She found a seat way in the back row to secretly talk and text rather than pay attention to the lessons being taught. "Exclamatory paragraphs? Easy."

Pamela Snicket
Mr. Gaile
Language Arts

Wow! A new school year would be the best way to show myself out. New friends, new teachers? What a blast!........etc

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity Pines on Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:47 pm

Serenity ran into class, screaming "I'VE GOT 2 TICKETS TO PARADISE!"
"Woah! Did someone die? It's soo quiet!" Serenity screamed. She couldn't take it. She plugged her MP3 player and starting dancing on the tables. "Scream!!" She yelled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Kelskeay on Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:34 pm

Sarah went back to her seat. She didn't care if she broke rules anymore. She then heard a girl screaming. ''GOD WOULD YOU SHUT UP!' Are you a party animal?''Sarah yelled back. She was so annoyed. She then got a gum scraper and scraped the gum out of her mouth. She wrote a exclamatory introduction
Blood is red! Bruises are blue! I'm sarah! Nice to meet you!
Sarah was done with the task. She just guessed that exclamatory introductions have exclaim marks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nysinee Westrope on Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:44 pm

Nysinee walked into class and waved at the teacher and exclaimed "Hello Mr. Gaile! How was your day so far? She sat down near the brunette haired girl and started to work on the assignment; she was hoping that she'd become friends with a few of her classmates hoping that they wouldn't believe Sarah's so-called 'truth' as she looked up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Kelskeay on Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:00 pm

Sarah watched nysinee walk in. ''Oh great, the devil is here.'' Sarah murmured to herself.
Sarah decided to write more on the exclami.
Blood is red! Bruises are blue! I'm sarah! Nice to meet you! I might be a bitch but whatever, fuck you!
Satan is red! Angels are blue! I hate nysinee, and that's so true!
Creepes are freaks that might sneak!

Sarah couldn't think of anything else to write.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniella Rivera on Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:54 am

Walking into class, Danni got out her phone and said "Oh what am I doing with my life, it sucks." She sat down as she gave a nasty glare to Sarah and started to get to work on the assignment.

Daniella Rivera
Mr. Gaile
Language Arts
Exclamatory Introduction

Hello. Welcome to my damn life, I'm Daniella, please call me Danni. I was born in the back of a van in Las Vegas. I'm in the London punk scene and I'm too fucked up inside. I'm into magic and superstition, not those silly first grade card tricks. Oh and have a nice fucking day.

((My essay's fucking genius. lol))

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Slakerbs on Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:23 am

Kevin walked into class and slipped. On purpose. He got a detection from girls here. He then winked at them.
He got up and said ''Sorry, I'm here.''. He then walked up to his desk and looked at the board. Exclamatory introduction? What's that
Kevin walked up to Mr.G and said ''What the heck is exclamatory introduction?''.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Gaile on Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:58 am

Robert looked pissed off. "Exclamatory paragraphs/sentences are with exclamation points." He said putting his hand on his forehead. "Please shut up in the back. Turn the music off and GET OUT!" He screamed. Walking around the class Robert saw horrible and dreadful writing. I never knew I was teaching 1st grade,he thought rolling his eyes. Robert didn't know this would be tough, he had to do something about these annoying teens.

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Starling on Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:37 pm

Angel walked into class and exclaimed, "Hello Mr. Gaile! Isn't the weather beautiful today?" She sat down at an empty desk near Sarah and smiled at her and then she waved at her. Looking up, she went to read today's assignment and decided to write the rules down in her notebook so she doesn't forget.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Kelskeay on Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:05 pm

Sarah glared at the girl who smiled at her. Sarah was done. She went to Mr. G and gave her the paper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Priscilla Reed on Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:39 pm

Priscilla looked around her first class. This place is for poor people, she sighed sitting next to Sarah. Priscilla squinted at the words on the board. Ugh! This is hard. She decided to have a conversation with Sarah. A person wearing that outfit must be rich. My people, She thought turning her chair sideways. "Hi I'm Priscilla. May I just say your outfit is totes fabu."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Kelskeay on Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:45 pm

''Hi Priscilla, I guess. Thanks. I like yours too.'' Sarah replied. Sarah was feeling great. She felt popular now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Priscilla Reed on Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:22 pm

"Oh thank you!" Priscilla blushed. Than Priscilla became puzzled. If she's rich why doesn't she carry a Micheal Cole 600$ bag?

"So do you own a Micheal Cole's original 600$ bag?" Priscilla asked hopping for a Of course!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Kelskeay on Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:30 pm

''Micheal Cole's original 600$ bag? What's that?'' Sarah replied in a voice that was confused. Isn't that for rich girls?

Back to top Go down

Post by Priscilla Reed on Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:37 pm

Whats that!? This girl isn't rich. Shes a peasant! Pamela slowly backed away from Sarah, opening her 600$ bag and getting a spray labeled: Poor Kids Back up.
She sprayed it on Sarah. "Stay the hell away from me poor kid!" Pamela cried. She ran out the classroom embarrassed like she was the one being yelled at.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Kelskeay on Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:41 pm

Sarah backed away. The spray smelled like water but burned or maybe that was just her. That girl is a freak.. Sarah thought as Priscilla ran out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Gaile on Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:46 pm

What the hell is going on here!? "What the hell is going on here!" Robert yelled standing up. The class grew quiet. "You kids are out of control!" He said. His teeth was ready to pop out. "You know what! Shut up! Finish this crap for homework and sit quietly."

Back to top Go down

Post by Nysinee Westrope on Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:35 am

Nysinee looked at the two girls who were arguing and said to Sarah "I hope for your sake that Mr. Gaile has a sense of humor." She saw Priscilla run out of a classroom like a stampede of bulls in the wild west; I don't get how people are focusing on being popular, rich, and stuff, thought a quiet Nysinee as she heard him yell at the whole class when it was only two mean girls that are like the plastics in the Mean Girl movie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top