DANCE CLASS WEEK ONE ((Dancers ONLY))

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DANCE CLASS WEEK ONE ((Dancers ONLY))

Post by Damien King on Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:54 pm

Damien was sitting at his desk reading Sunday's newspaper. He had to expect Sarah to be a bitch from when they were IMing with each other wanting to know his students. Let's see how they'll do in filling out this about me worksheet you get in first grade, he thought as he looked around waiting for classes to start.

---------------------------------------------------------------

your favorite hipster

Back to top Go down

Re: DANCE CLASS WEEK ONE ((Dancers ONLY))

Post by Sarah Kelskeay on Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:59 pm

Sarah rode on her skaterboard through the hallways until she reached her locker. She put the skateboard in the locker. She sighed. Damien was her dance teacher. Oh what a joy..
Then she went in class and sat in a desk not saying a word.

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien King on Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:03 pm

He looked up at her and said, "Hello. Welcome to dance 101! I'm your teacher Mr. King but you can just call me Damien," in a frustrated voice as he gave her an about me worksheet. "All we're doing today is filling out this worksheet and to get to know my students or should I say your classmates," shrugged Damien.

your favorite hipster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pamela Snicket on Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:11 pm

Pamela chewed her gum all the way to class. She was ready to show her dance moves to the dance teacher. "Wut up freaks." She shot her two finger up in the form of the peace sign. She looked and saw a non familiar face. She looks like competition Pamela thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Kelskeay on Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:15 pm

Sarah grabbed the worksheet and filled it out. PFTT, SO EASY! Like a kindergarten or first grader worksheet. In moments, she was done. She wasn't hoping to know the students better or something. ''Yo, freak..'' She said the girl who made the peace sign. She then flicked her pencil with it twirling. She hoped Damien didn't notice. Damien isn't a king Sarah thought to herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien King on Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:17 pm

Damien slowly turned around and said "Hello! Please take your seat." He sighed and passed out the paper to her and said calmly, "Today we're just doing this damn worksheet and take some time to get to know each other. Easy, right?"

your favorite hipster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Kelskeay on Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:58 pm

Sarah was bored already. She filled out the worksheet already. What else could their be to do?
She walked up to damien and said ''So, what do we do when we're done..?''.

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien King on Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:01 pm

"Not much really. I'm just being easy on y'all as this is the first week of classes," replied Damien as texted back to his daughter asking her how she thought of her teachers so far. He sighed and looked up to the ceiling hearing the loud music from the band room which was annoying him.

your favorite hipster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Kelskeay on Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:07 pm

Sarah listened to Damien then went back to her seat. She then got out a Gum pack of Trident Gum. Damnien probally didn't care so she rolled with it. She chewed on it enjoying the flavor. She then got a phone and played angry birds on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pamela Snicket on Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:55 pm

Pamela raised her hand, than slowly put it down. This isn't pre-skool she thought. So Pamela shouted out her answer. "Yo King, do I have to do this?" Pamela asked hoping for the answer: NO

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien King on Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:58 pm

He rolled his eyes and replied "Yes, you have to do this. It's only like the first day of classes." Damien went back to his desk and started to write some rules on the board.

1. No skateboards allowed in class.

2. No food or gum, it's a choking hazard. Water is okay for breaks.

3. Drugs is prohibited along with alcohol.

4. Weapons are also not allowed.

5. Don't be a bitch and use common sense or you won't pass.

6. Please sit in your assigned seat, I'll start the seating chart TOMORROW.

Damien looked around and started to write today's assignment on the board.

Write a two paragraph essay on what inspired you to become a dancer. If possible, list some of your favorite dancers.

your favorite hipster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Kelskeay on Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:15 pm

Sarah looked at the board. ''Uuughhh!'' she said in her mind. She wanted to scream but people woould think shes a creep. She looked at the assingement. ''DAMIEN DO WE REALLY HAVE TO WRITE TWO PARAGRAPHS?!'' Sarah yelled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pamela Snicket on Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:01 pm

"So not doing this." Pamela told Sarah. "This is bull."

Pamela just put her two legs on the desk and started blowing gum even if it wasn't allowed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien King on Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:56 pm

"Yes you have to write two paragraphs. Y'all should be glad that it's not due until next week so you have plenty of time to write two good paragraphs," sighed Damien as he looked at the two girls. Damien looked at Pamela and said "This is your first and final warning. Please don't chew bubblegum in my class or you'll get detention. You also have to do your first week assignment, it counts a lot for your first five week grades."

your favorite hipster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Kelskeay on Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:23 pm

''NO!'' Sarah screamed. She'd rather get a detintion or bad grade than write a paragraph! ''THIS ISN'T EVEN WRITING CLASS! ITS DANCING CLASS!'' She declared.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pamela Snicket on Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:51 pm

"You tell him girl." Pamela said.
"You want my gum out? I'll have it out."

Pamela got up, pulled her gum out and stuck it on Damien's forehead. "It's out." She said smiling like it's funny. Than she got a fresh pack of gum and chewed some more, pulled her red lipstick out and smashed it on her lips.

Smack!

Her two feet went back on the desk and she folded her arms back pulling her Ipod touch out and listening to rock and roll.

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien King on Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:23 pm

He rolled his eyes at Pamela as he watched her put the gum on his forhead. So much for trying to encourage them to follow the rules, thought Damien as he muttered some cuss words. Sighing, he took the gum off of his forehead and decided to stick it in Sarah's eye. "There's this thing called don't be a bitch..."

your favorite hipster

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire O'Malley on Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:00 pm

With her head down, Claire quietly walked into the dance classroom. It had been a pain in the ass trying to navigate her way through the crowded hallways, which explained her lateness. At least, she thought she was late. Claire hadn't paid attention to time the past few days, but that didn't matter at the moment. What mattered was that she danced her heart out. Judging by the way no one is jamming out to music, I'm guessing the dancing hasn't started yet... "Hello, sir," Claire greeted, shuffling to the back of the classroom. She avoided eye-contact with any of the girls, especially Sarah. She had heard a lot of rumors and gossip about her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pamela Snicket on Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:33 pm

"Well theres a thing called I do what I want." Pamela mummered. She finally just gave up and did what she had to do. "C'mon lets dance. I did'nt come here for a bunch of jackasses to fill out a paper." She said fixin her shit. Pamela wanted to impress everyone wih her moves. Call me a bitch but i'm one hell of one Pamela thought dancing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire O'Malley on Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:43 pm

Bewildered, Claire cast a sideways glance towards Pamela. She had never heard or witnessed someone with such an attitude. Well, I know who I should avoid. Claire set her purse down on an empty chair and began a simple stretch. She didn't know when the class would actually dance, but the least she could do was get ready.

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien King on Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:48 pm

"Hello! Welcome to Dance 101! i am your teacher Mr. King, but please call me Damien," said Damien to Claire as she handed her a piece of paper. Damien walked up to the chalkboard once again and wrote:
DANCE LESSONS START IN TWO WEEKS. DRESS CODE WILL BE GIVEN OUT NEXT WEEK. PLEASE KEEP THE DRESS CODE IN YOUR FOLDER/BINDER WHENEVER YOU GET IT NEXT WEEK. He had to make sure that all of them follow the rules so he doesn't have to suspend them the first week of class.

your favorite hipster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top