every little thing's contagious ((Sarah))

View previous topic View next topic Go down

every little thing's contagious ((Sarah))

Post by Alana Foxxwell on Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:05 am

Alana was at the Italian restaurant that was about fifteen minutes away from the academy. She had expected Sarah to come only because she told her to meetup at the restaurant. Sitting down, Alana quietly waited for her; it was arduous to tell when Sarah would get here as Sarah would always try to catch up on the latest gossip. When will the slut get here? thought Alana as the picture of a Sarah in lingerie appeared inside of her damned mind.

---------------------------------------------------------------

did they tell you i'm a fighter?
Alana Foxxwell
pic :

STUDENT

Back to top Go down

Re: every little thing's contagious ((Sarah))

Post by Sarah Kelskeay on Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:47 am

Sarah standed outside the Italian restaurant which Alana said to meetup at. A few seconds later, she rushed inside the resturant almost slipping but luckily she caught her balance. She looked for Alana and found her. She sat at the table. ''So, i'm here!'' Sarah shouted at Alana so she could hear her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana Foxxwell on Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:51 am

"Hello. So I've heard that you want to tell secrets to each other." replied Alana as she saw Sarah trying to balance herself. She looked up and asked, "So what are you going to confess?" she hoped that she herself didn't have to give in as she'd know that Sarah would spread anything she hears to the whole school.

Alana Foxxwell
pic :

STUDENT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Kelskeay on Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:57 am

''Confess? Me? No way, I have no gossip about me. Honestly. So any gossip you have or would like to share?'' Sarah replied. She was yearning for more gossip.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana Foxxwell on Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:00 pm

Alana sighed and still didn't know how to spit the words out so she changed the subject and asked, "What are a few of your interests?" She was quietly weeping on the inside after Sarah wouldn't confess anything about herself although she could spill the beans about her cousin Kevin, it's not like he wouldn't care if he wasn't deceased.

Alana Foxxwell
pic :

STUDENT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Kelskeay on Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:52 pm

''Well...Why are you changing the topic?! Do you not have gossip? Just spill the beans and maybe i'll spill them too.'' Sarah said as she sighed. '''I obviously like gossip.'' Sarah pausing then continuing saying ''Fashion, listening to music, bathroom walls, and other crap..''.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana Foxxwell on Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:33 pm

my boyfriend is music
bang boom the beat my baby is the bang the boom the beat bang boom the beat my baby is the bang the boom the beat my boyfriend is music my boyfriend is music yeah music is my boyfriend he never takes the pressure off at night on my pillow the beat says hello he knows i'm gonna follow my headphones are on-a his low end is thumping just me and him bumpin' the walls they are watching i'm turning red blushing-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------♫

"Fine, I'll admit something," replied an unhappy Alana as she heard Sarah reply. She paused. "I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!" laughed Alana as she rolled her eyes. What a bitch she is, she thought as she look around hoping that she wouldn't look like a freak or act like a freak in front of everyone in the restaurant. She smiled and gave a sarcastic laugh and asked, "You are aware that your nudes leaked onto the Internet, right?
78 WORDS ◄ SARAH ◄ OUTFIT ◄ FLIRTING WITH DISASTER

i sing along lalalalala

Alana Foxxwell
pic :

STUDENT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Kelskeay on Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:54 pm

Sarah watched Alana. Alana was acting like a freak. Of course, she's a creep.
''Yes, I'm aware of that.'' Sarah said while rolling her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top