NAME/ALIAS: Xaria
HOW DID YOU FIND US? I created TGID
HOW MANY YEARS HAVE YOU BEEN ROLEPLAYING? 4-5
TIMEZONE: Eastern

character's appearance

HAIR COLOR: Dirty blonde
EYE COLOR: Brown
HEIGHT: About 4'12
ANY OTHER SPECIAL LITTLE DETAILS? Has a tattoo of the Sex Pistols logo on her back.

history

I was born near Las Vegas in the back of a van, despite that, I wasn't really supposed to be in the picture in the first place. But, what they say about what goes around comes around appears to be quite true for that kind of sitution dealing with her unexpected pregnancy with me, but I guess that'll do. My mother originally wanted to be the lead singer in a heavy metal band, but I crushed her dreams in a way. My whole life, I've kind have been to London and such since I kind've grew up in the punk rock scene. I've always wanted to deal with magic, not in the way those cheap magicians are although you could say that; more of a science and superstition kind of magic, like you'd think those 'so-called' witches would do back during the Salem Witch Trials. I guess that I have to learn the pulling card trick first before I can move onto the saw and the box. So for now, I'm stuck in boring Chicago trying to learn some 'tricks.' Oh and you can call me Danni, I hate Daniella.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Back to top Go down

Re: RIVERA, daniella

Post by Creepie Creecher on Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:01 pm

congratulations!

You have been accepted, you may now fill out all of the claims and start roleplaying!

---------------------------------------------------------------

playing your song

Creepie Creecher
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top