HOW MANY YEARS HAVE YOU BEEN ROLEPLAYING? 4-5
TIMEZONE: Eastern

APPEARANCE

HAIR COLOR: Black
EYE COLOR: Brown
HEIGHT: About 6'1
ANY OTHER SPECIAL LITTLE DETAILS? None.

HISTORY

Once upon a time, a man named Damien was born, say to the least, which is me. I've always wanted to be a dancer, although my mom expected me to follow in her footsteps and be a secretary as she had felt that I was too weak to become a principal of the school. I obviously couldn't blame her aa the education system was different compared to Romania which I grew up up until I had turned 10. Some years later, I met this woman named Mary-Jane, and we went too fast in our relationship to the point of conceiving a child. It had never occurred to me until she told me that she was pregnant to face even more responsibilities. After our daughter was born, Mary-Jane left me causing me to become a single father having sole responsibility as my father started to train me to take his position as principal of the school. I also sorta fancied Montgomery a lot since my father hired him, although I am two years older than him.

Back to top Go down

Re: KING, damien

Post by Creepie Creecher on Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:49 pm

CONGRATULATIONS!
You have been accepted, you may now fill out all of the claims and start roleplaying!

---------------------------------------------------------------

playing your song

Creepie Creecher
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top