Just Shopping {OPEN}

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just Shopping {OPEN}

Post by Sarah Kelskeay on Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:28 pm

Sarah saw a mall and went over there. The mall looked really nice, she couldn't resist.
''Wow, I love chicago and it's malls already.'' thought Sarah. She went into the clothing section, looking for some clothes to buy or look at.

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Shopping {OPEN}

Post by Liisu Kivi on Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:33 pm

Liisu was in the mall hoping to find some shoes to customize so that she can express herself. "Tere!" waved Liisu as she smile and made a heart with her hands. I wonder what her name is, she looks quite familiar, she though looking at her.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Liisu Kivi
STUDENT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Kelskeay on Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:39 pm

Sarah saw a girl wave and smile as she made a heart shape with her hands.
Huh? Who's this chick? Sarah thought looking at her she couldn't figure out who she was.
Sarah said to the girl in a confused voice ''Um, who are you?''.

Back to top Go down

Post by Liisu Kivi on Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:41 pm

"I'm Liisu, Liisu Kivi. I'm from Estonia," replied Liisu as she decided to put her hand out to her so that they can have a handshake. She smiled and said "It's a pleasure to meet you."

Liisu Kivi
STUDENT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Kelskeay on Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:05 pm

''Oh, hello Liisu. It's nice to meet you. I'm Sarah, Sarah Kelskeay.'' Sarah said. Sarah put her hand out in reply to Liisu putting her hand out as if she seemed like she wanted a handshake.
''Say, do you like clothes?'' Sarah said in a hoping voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Liisu Kivi on Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:32 pm

"I love making my own clothes. Right now, I'm just looking for some shoes to customize," replied Liisu as she grabbed a pair of white boots looking at it to see if it was made perfect to be customizable.

Liisu Kivi
STUDENT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Kelskeay on Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:19 pm

''That's nice. You know, those boots fit you.'' Sarah said. Sarah was glad there was someone who loved fashion as her. ''Do you go to a performing arts acadamey in chicago?'' Sarah said. She felt like a stalker after asking that question.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe Jones on Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:53 pm

Chloe strolled into the mall. She had never been inside it before, and was quite breathtaken with the appearance. As she gazed at the numerous shops and elevators decorating the entrance, she spotted a luxurious jacket. That is perfect! I'm buying it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Liisu Kivi on Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:57 pm

liisu smiled and replied, "Oh uh thank you!" She quietly went to see the price tag and then she heard Sarah ask another question. "Oh I do, why?"

Liisu Kivi
STUDENT

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe Jones on Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:08 pm

As Chloe made her way to the jacket, a boy quickly grabbed it and walked away. That jacka- I should calm down. But then again, I wanted the jacket! "Give it back!" she exclaimed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Kelskeay on Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:34 pm

''Oh nothing. I just seems you go there. '' Sarah replied.
Then Sarah saw a boy take a jacket and a girl saying Give it back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Liisu Kivi on Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:49 pm

"Oh, uh okay," replied Liisu to her. She then asked, "I'm into the circus arts. How about you?" as she went to find another pair of shoes to customize. Liisu then heard a girl yelling at one of those boys from a school which her school had always competed with in events.

Liisu Kivi
STUDENT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Kelskeay on Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:35 pm

''I'm in dance.'' Sarah replied. Sarah walked over to the closet tank top she could find without. ''So, Liisu..I'm going to run over to the boy to see what the heck is going on.'' Sarah said while running off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe Jones on Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:49 pm

Not finding any other option, Chloe chased after the boy. He held the dream-jacket tauntingly in his hands and stuck his tongue out. "Give it back right now," Chloe demanded while she brushed past racks and stores.

Back to top Go down

Post by Liisu Kivi on Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:41 pm

"Oh uh okay," slowly replied Liisu. She turned around and saw the girl chasing the rascal as if they were in a haunted trail with the juvenile being the scareactor and the girl being the 6 year old who didn't stay home with her grandmother. Sighing, she went and checked out the skirt department in the store. Walking and walking, she started to hum a lullaby her grandmother used to sing to little Liisu when she was only an infant. She went and started to pick out some skirts to customize; it was arduous to tell if they had a variety of long Gothic like skirts to customize, along with finding some bright skirts to cut some parts off to sew it onto those bland, dark skirts.

((Sorry for it being long.. Word count for that is 127.))

Liisu Kivi
STUDENT

Back to top Go down

Post by Teah Xylophone on Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:41 pm

Teah walked down chichago. Her grammy said she needed to explore. She found a nice mall. WOW! Said teah. Her credit card flew away and then she runned for it. She got it back and entered the mall. She went to the skirt section. She needed some sexy skirts. Then she scramed ''ANYBODY KNOW WHERE THE SEXY SKIRT SECTION IS? OR ANY SEXY SKIRTS ARE.?'' .

Back to top Go down

Post by Pamela Snicket on Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:42 pm

Pamela saw a mall "HECK YEAH!" She exclaimed. Pamela saw all her clothes she loved. She picked up as many as she could. After picking up her clothes she went in her pocket for money. "No money!?" Pamela panicked. I need these clothes Pamela thought to herself. She swallowed and went to plan B. Run out with it. So she did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top