THE BUS RIDE ((open 2 all in chicago prime and redofrest))

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: THE BUS RIDE ((open 2 all in chicago prime and redofrest))

Post by Richard Murphy on Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:33 pm

Richard saw Melissa change the movie to a Bratz one and then said nodding, "This movie has one of the best soundtracks ever. I don't make the rules; it's true. We should totally watch only Bratz movies until we get to the hotels. We could also put some High School Musical into the mix."

---------------------------------------------------------------

she wants me to be perfect like kennedy

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Levi on Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:47 pm

Thomas couldn't help but nod his head in agreement with what Richard was saying. "Totally...we should start with Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure, though," he shifted his eyes to the floor, adding on in a quiet voice, "it's my favorite one..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Murphy on Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:56 pm

"Yeah, we really should after we have the Bratz marathon because I have a feeling that there'll be bunch of traffic and it'll take us like two days to get there at this rate," he replied.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Levi on Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:35 pm

"Damn, we'll probably be able to finish them all before we even get there, then," Thomas stated, wondering if he should suggest they watch some of the Barbie movies as well, but holding back. He'd been caught in a Bratz VS. Barbie stanwar once before, and it didn't end very well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissa Allen on Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:42 pm

Joining in on the conversation, she went to the seat beside Richard for the time being considering how her dad is in the bus' aisle. "Mr. Murphy, we could also add some Barbie movies in the mix. I know I brought a lot of my Barbie movies with me," suggested Melissa with a smile basically hinting that the Bratz movies are Richard's copies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lindsey Ward on Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:51 pm

Lindsey managed to overhear the conversation going on between Melissa, Richard and Thomas, and couldn't help but roll her eyes in a mild state of aggravation. "You guys are so fucking lame!" she exclaimed, looking for someone to back her up on what she was saying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Collier on Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:55 pm

"Like, one of you guys is a psychopath, another doesn't know that Halloween only occurs once a year fucking someone who kicked a CEILING," responded Evangeline backing up Lindsey as she rolled her eyes thinking about the trio.

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Murphy on Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:59 pm

"That's an excellent idea. My favorite has to be Fairytopia: Mermaidia. Why? Because mermaids are so fucking cool!" he exclaimed in excitement paying no attention to Lindsey and Evangeline's ramblings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lindsey Ward on Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:11 pm

Lindsey nodded in response to what Evangeline was saying. "I can't believe this bus ride has managed to be this insufferable, though," she complained, her voice dragging on in a whining tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shanique Carter on Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:42 am

Shanique flipped her weave and began yelling to Lindsey, "Get da fuck over yo self. It ain't as doe we're gon' in a damn horror movie."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lindsey Ward on Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:34 pm

"Your face would like, suggest otherwise," Lindsey responded, her annoyance showing strongly through her facial expressions and the tone of her voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissa Allen on Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:37 pm

Melissa looked over at Richard in admiration like she always does and began thinking about unicorns and rainbows and finally came to a very jokingly realization that she yelled out loud to the whole bus chuckling in the process, "Guys, if I jump onto the tumblr SJW otherkin bandwagon, I might be submarinekin! If I were to fucking do that, my pronouns would be submarines/submarineself. Luckily, I don't believe that I'm a goddamn underwater vehicle stuck as a human!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Nysinee Westrope on Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:39 pm

Nysinee began reading a shit load of verses from her Bible app in order to get people to not cuss and to remain celibate until marriage since she could not give a single fuck about all the other supposed sins.

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissa Allen on Thu May 29, 2014 12:47 pm

"No one asked for your Bible verses, Nysinee. There are more problems in this world like how Ivy has a really fucked up weight gain fetish that she wants to be 1,000 pounds. She needs to be stopped!" she yelled to Nysinee realizing that she's missing a part of the Bratz movie that was playing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vylette Jackson on Sat May 31, 2014 12:57 pm

Licking a jawbreaker, Vylette rose form her seat and went to where Priscilla and Montgomery was. The alpha bitch had a feeling that someone might assume that the positive tests was her's, so she felt as though it was her fucking time to dispute any possible rumors about her, "Oh, Priscilla, you little fucking whore. Your hair is so fucking fake along with your clothes. Deep down, I know how sometimes your shit can be an act since you're oh so desperate for attention. Oh, and by the way the test isn't mine. You're fucking over, Reed. Fucking over."

all i ever wanted was the world
Vylette Jackson
pic :

STUDENT

Back to top Go down

Post by Jorgenia Gaile on Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:12 pm

"Stop this fight or the two of you will have detention at the beginning of the next school year!" yelled Jorgenia to Priscilla and Vylette, mostly Vylette, in a really fucking serious tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Levi on Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:26 pm

"CAN YOU GUYS JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP?!" Thomas demanded loudly. He had to pee, so he was in a worse mood than usual. He'd actually been holding it for the entire duration of the bus ride, and even a little before then. Sure, he could have gone pee earlier before he got on the bus, but he chose not to. Life is funner when you have something to complain about, anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Murphy on Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:33 pm

"Looks like the disc is causing the movie to act up on the TV. Does anyone want me to put in Bratz Fashion Pixiez?" asked Richard as he began rubbing his temple and raising his non-existent eyebrows that he tends to shave off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Levi on Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:41 pm

Hearing Richard's movie suggestion, Thomas quickly calmed down. He loved Bratz. He loved the Bratz movies. Most of all, he loved the Bratz pixiez movie. "Play it, please," he asked surprisingly politely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Murphy on Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:32 pm

Smiling, he took the bag that was by Melissa's feet and began to look for Bratz Fashion Pixies. Upon finding it, he got up to eject the Passion 4 Fashion: Diamonds movie and stuck in Fashion Pixiez.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Levi on Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:32 pm

"So," Thomas began to speak to Richard in a surprisingly nice tone, "do you like, have all the Bratz movies or something?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Murphy on Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:38 pm

Richard shook his head no and pointed to Melissa to show that the DVDs are owned by her since it'd be really fucking embarrassing for a 36 year old former drug addict of a teacher to own all the Bratz movies ever released, and Melissa seriously did own them, so the pointing worked out quite well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Levi on Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:44 pm

Thomas failed to understand what Richard meant by the pointing, and was therefore left very confused. "Why the fuck are you pointing at Melissa?" he questioned, raising a brow inquisitively.

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissa Allen on Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:41 pm

"Maybe because those are my movies...?" replied Melissa raising an eyebrow with the Bratz song One Of A Kind suddenly playing in her head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Levi on Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:18 pm

"Oh yeah, because I'm totally supposed to fucking get that from your fuckbuddy like, pointing at you or whatever," Thomas rolled his eyes at he spoke, "I can't read minds, y'know."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top