THE BUS RIDE ((open 2 all in chicago prime and redofrest))

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: THE BUS RIDE ((open 2 all in chicago prime and redofrest))

Post by Thomas Levi on Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:39 pm

Thomas eventually grew bored of watching the others talk, and wondered why no one was paying attention to him. Somewhat desperate for someone to take note of him, he pulled a cigarette from his pocket, lit it, and began to smoke it on the bus.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Back to top Go down

Post by Montgomery Allen on Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:42 pm

Montgomery rose from his seat and grabbed the p.t out of Priscilla's hand. "Is this a joke? Who's is this!?" Mont yelled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissa Allen on Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:44 pm

Melissa began slapping herself embarrassed and scared about what could happen with this sudden drama, then, she suddenly realized that it was her test. I-I-I'm pregnant, she thought as she looked down and softly clutched her stomach hoping that no one notices.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shanique Carter on Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:43 pm

"What da fuck? Are our asses gon' play dis game where yo ass has to find out whose piss is on a stick? Because if we are, I ain't playing," said Shanique as she flipped her weave at Priscilla.

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnathan Murphy on Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:50 pm

Than then decided to walk over to Ivy and asked his usual very important question, "So, Ivy, do you wanna suck my dick? My dick can take you to paradise."

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerie Oakley on Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:16 pm

She got out her compact and began putting on really thick mascara pursing her lips overhearing Priscilla. "Priscilla, what shade of pink is your lipstick? I totes need it in my life," asked Valerie to her as she started to brush her golden blonde hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Murphy on Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:40 pm

While everyone was paying attention to Priscilla and her gossip, Richard went and got the book Fahrenheit 451 out of his big that contained his iPad, Kindle, and various books to read and handed it to Melissa only to see her clutching her stomach. He quickly got out his phone and texted her asking her why she was.

she wants me to be perfect like kennedy

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissa Allen on Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:25 pm

She calmed herself down and sighed getting out het phone charger and plugged it into the outlet to charge her phone; she was going to do a bunch of texting on the bus.

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien King on Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:56 pm

"Oh my god, Priscilla. Shut the fuck up. Everyone is so fucking tired of your goddamn gossip. The world doesn't revolve around your French rich girl ass. Man!" complained Damien seeing Montgomery dangle the positive pregnancy test.

your favorite hipster

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana Foxxwell on Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:06 am

Alana squinted her eyes and yelled out loud to the whole bus, "MONTGOMERY SUCKED DAMIEN'S COCK LAST NIGHT!". She began laughing hard after she said it and slapped the back of the seat in front of her,

did they tell you i'm a fighter?
Alana Foxxwell
pic :

STUDENT

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnathan Murphy on Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:11 am

Getting up, Than pointed to Melissa and said, "I don't know about you guys, but I'm pretty sure she's fucking my uncle. I'm only saying that because she's like the school's biggest slut due to like losing her virginity in the sixth grade. She also won't suck my dick."

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerie Oakley on Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:21 pm

Valerie rolled her eyes hearing Alana and Than and got her own phone and decided to pal y the song "Happy" to get people to stop being so loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lindsey Ward on Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:51 pm

Lindsey nodded as Than finished bitching at Melissa. "It's true," she stated calmly, looking at him and doing her best to suppress laughter, "she is fucking your uncle. I can confirm."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana Foxxwell on Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:40 pm

"Not surprised. Like, I did catch them dancing at a club when Mel was stick skinny some time ago," responded Alana as she played with her pink hair nodding to what Than and Lindsey are saying.

did they tell you i'm a fighter?
Alana Foxxwell
pic :

STUDENT

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniella Rivera on Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:45 pm

Danni looked at them and asked, "Are you guys going to give a shit big enough to split somebody's asshole about the damn positive pregnancy test Montgomery is dangling? We need to have the popular, rich girls go all Sherlock Holmes and shit to find out who's a whore."

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Collier on Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:54 pm

"Yeah, Johnathan, she is. I know Lindsey once caught them kissing over at that one haunted house. I think she also yelled at them saying that they're disgusting after accusing Ricardo of being a necrophiliac," quickly spurted out Evangeline as she got out her emery board and began to run them on the tips of her nails.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lindsey Ward on Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:46 pm

"Yeah," Lindsey turned to Evangeline to continue talking, "but that's because they were fucking in a room that had a corpse in it. Remember?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Collier on Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:27 am

She tapped her finger on her forehead and exclaimed, "Oh yeah! But they were fully clothed, so I don't know if you thought they were fucking fucking or fucking around in the room."

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Murphy on Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:35 am

"To let you two know, my name isn't Ricardo," he said to them softly paying no attention to the fact that Montgomery was dangling someone's piss on a stick in the aisle of the bus for everyone to see. Richard looked up and muttered to himself in French, "Quand vont-ils apprendre à s'occuper de leurs affaires?"

((the french means when will they learn to mind their own business btw c;))

she wants me to be perfect like kennedy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lindsey Ward on Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:00 pm

"Nobody cares what your name is...that's not even relevant to the current situation," Lindsey replied, adding extra emphasis on the word 'relevant' as she said it, and ignoring whatever it was he was saying in French.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophelia Gaile on Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:06 pm

"Lindsey, we fucking get that you're a fucking cunt. There's much more important things to worry about like how there are assholes who think I'm an asshole just for being a goddamn devil worshiper," said Ophelia harshly rolling her eyes hoping that the traffic would move just so she can take a smoke soon.

i'll never be good enough
Ophelia Gaile
pic :

GRADUATE

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissa Allen on Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:14 pm

Staring off into space, Melissa began talking to herself in a confused voice trying to take her mind off the pregnancy test and Lindsey and Evangeline, "I want a rhinoceros carved out of pure gold."

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Levi on Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:20 pm

Though Thomas had remained silent for quite a while, he had still been listening in on everything that was being said by the students and whatnot. "Ophelia, nobody thinks you're an asshole for your dumbass beliefs, they just think you're an asshole because you are an asshole," he called up to the front of the bus, taking another drag from his cigarette, obviously moody as usual.

((idk i just assumed ophelia was sitting closer 2 the front of the bus than thomas))

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissa Allen on Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:23 pm

((yeah she is!! here we have mel playing a movie masterpiece))

While no one was giving a shit about the fact that the movie Monsters Vs Aliens was playing, Melissa quickly got out of her seat and changed it to Bratz: Passion 4 Fashion - Diamondz for the whole bus to watch because YOLO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Levi on Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:29 pm

Noticing what Melissa had just done, Thomas had to hold in the urge to scream. "Oh.my.god...!" he shouted in excitement, hardly believing there were fellow Bratz fans on board, "This is like, my favorite movie!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top