friday night frights ((all))

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: friday night frights ((all))

Post by Thomas Levi on Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:19 pm

Thomas, after finishing his cheese, decided to further explore the house. Eventually, he came across a large wine cellar, and entered almost instantly. It had been a while since he had a drink, and he decided he might as well drink as much as he could while he had the chance.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Collier on Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:21 pm

Evangeline was texting away while they were playing spin the bottle. Looking at Than, she immediately rolled her eyes and yelled out loud to the whole world, "The Murphys are such creeps! Oh my god!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Ursula Easton on Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:24 pm

Ursula finally got to the house wearing one of her usual dresses to see most of them playing spin the bottle. "Hello, guys! Isn't the evening just perfect today? The weather is great, and it's an amazing day to smell the flowers that'll soon be grown," she said softly to them waving with a smile on her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lindsey Ward on Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:52 pm

"Apparently it's also a great day to be fucking your teacher," Lindsey remarked, side glancing at Melissa with a smirk on her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissa Allen on Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:55 pm

Melissa sighed and rolled her eyes flipping the bird at Lindsey. "Lindsey, mind your own fucking business. My parents weren't horny that fucking night to have the whole fucking world know about my sex life," she said to her in an angry tone. Getting up, she grabbed a flashlight and decided to look for Richard to get away from her.

Last edited by Melissa Allen on Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Levi on Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:16 pm

Thomas stumbled drunkenly out of the wine cellar, having consumed quite the fair share of alcohol in the past 20 or so minutes. He decided he was now more than ready to explore the house a little bit more, and after a while of wandering eventually came across the house's library.

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Murphy on Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:46 pm

Hearing footsteps of a drunkard, Richard quickly looked away from the book to see Thomas. "What the hell?" he asked Thomas squinting his eyes not knowing what to think.

she wants me to be perfect like kennedy

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Levi on Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:17 pm

"Heyyy, man...what are you doing?" Thomas questioned, slurring his words somewhat as he spoke, and leaning against the door frame to the room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Murphy on Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:25 pm

"I'm contemplating whether or not I should read this book that has words written in blood inside of it. You?" he replied raising an eyebrow concerned about the fact that Thomas is drunk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Levi on Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:29 pm

Thomas made his way over to Richard, sitting down in the closest chair. "Dude!! We totally should, man. The fuck's it about, anyway? Not like it matters, I'm just sort of curious, y'know?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissa Allen on Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:40 pm

Melissa got to the library seeing Thomas walking around Richard as Richard was looking at a book. Walking towards them, she sat down in the other chair and asked, "So, you found a book? Do you know what it's about? I need some new shit to read."

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Levi on Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:38 pm

Thomas burped a little, but he didn't bother to excuse himself. "I have no fucking idea what it's about, myself. I was just asking Richard, actually..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Murphy on Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:41 pm

"I actually have no clue on what it's about myself. Wanna read it out of curiosity?" responded Richard looking at the two accidentally putting his hand on Melissa's gently rubbing it with his thumb.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Levi on Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:06 pm

"Yeah, I'm definitely up for it," Thomas replied, the alcohol having put him in an unusually sociable mood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissa Allen on Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:17 am

"Come on, let's read it despite the dired blood that says to not read it," she said ecstatically. Melissa decided to pay no notice to the fact that Richard had put his hand on her's since Thomas will probably have the vision of an awfully drunk person anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Levi on Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:40 pm

Thomas was completely oblivious to any romantic interaction between the two, his sensory skills having progressively dwindled the more drunken he got. "So, are we going to read it or what?" he questioned enthusiastically.

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Murphy on Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:51 pm

Richard looked at the two and shrugged giving a response, "I guess we might as well. I don't know about you guys, but the dried blood message in this book is giving me the creeps." He never really gets scared easily; however, a small detail can quickly creep him out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Levi on Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:55 pm

"Nah, man...I think the blood shit makes it exciting!" Thomas exclaimed, eager to begin reading it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissa Allen on Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:03 pm

Taking the book from Richard, she quickly pecked his cheek and began to skim through it. "W-w-we got cheated out. This is a fucking cookbook. I was hoping it'd be filled with like satanic rituals for Ophelia to use. Goddammit," Melissa said with frustration.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Levi on Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:30 pm

"How do you know it's not in code?" Thomas questioned, skeptical of Melissa's claims that it was just a cookbook. After all, if it was indeed a cookbook, why was it so heavily decorated to suggest otherwise?

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissa Allen on Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:36 pm

"Wait-it's a fucking recipe book for fucking potions. This one says to put a fish in your genitals to have the man you lust over love you. This is some voodoo shit," she replied cocking an eyebrow. Melissa could not believe that the spell she had just found is some sort of love voodoo magic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Levi on Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:06 pm

"Woah...one of us should try that, man. Like, I would, but I don't like anybody, so..." he stopped in the midst of his speaking and let out a somewhat suppressed burp.

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Murphy on Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:15 pm

"That sounds like something I'd do at the height of my teen rebellion since I wiped my ass with newspapers and shit like that as a teen," responded Richard touching his hair, "It horrifies me knowing that I used to do such stuff."

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Levi on Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:26 pm

"Excuse you," Thomas started, "but I still do shit like that," he said in a mock-serious tone before breaking out into laughter. "But seriously, I do."

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissa Allen on Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:57 pm

Yawning, Melissa started to fall asleep and decided to rest her head on Richard's shoulder. She tends to get more clingy than usual whenever she's tired and by her significant other. "I-I-I love you so much," she whispered to Richard obviously tired.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top