friday night frights ((all))

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: friday night frights ((all))

Post by Evangeline Collier on Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:20 pm

Still upset over her broken nail, Evangeline got out her emergency compact to make sure that her makeup is at least still in check. Noticing her lip gloss is a bit smeared, she went and wiped it off and began reapplying her lip gloss. Her top priority was looking the best she can.

Back to top Go down

Post by Francesca Riley on Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:25 pm

Frankie entered the haunted house checking her twitter feed in case of any new gossip from school shows up. She then noticed two of her rivals standing in her way. "Move out of the fucking way, hoes. You'll never reach the level Priscilla and I are at," she told Lindsey and Evangeline rudely flipping her hair.
Francesca Riley
pic :

STUDENT

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Lawrence on Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:38 pm

Keith hadn't been expecting to see Richard, of all people, there, and was not able to hide the obvious display of surprise upon his face. "Oh uh, yeah..." he began, clearing his throat out before continuing, "so uh, how have you been? How's life and all that shit?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Murphy on Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:42 pm

"Life has been good. I've been teaching French for about eight years. How about you?" he responded seeing the obvious surprised face Keith was making. Keith was one of the last people Richard would see checking out the supposedly haunted house.

---------------------------------------------------------------

she wants me to be perfect like kennedy

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Lawrence on Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:52 pm

"Uh, things have been alright I suppose. I dunno. I finally got a job, though, not too long ago, working at a local record shop, but that's really it!" he replied, somewhat more comfortable with the situation now that he had actually started talking to Richard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Murphy on Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:56 pm

Richard got more comfortable about the fact that he and Keith randomly bumped into each other since they didn't expect to see each other after so long. "I'm glad that you seem to be in a stable place in life. Are you working at Hologram Records? If so, I'm shocked that I never see you there since I go there all of the time."

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Lawrence on Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:28 pm

"Yeah, actually I am! I haven't seen you there, either, but I've only been working there for like a couple of months, so maybe that's why," Keith suggested, still feeling somewhat awkward about seeing Richard after all this time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Murphy on Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:40 pm

"That's probably why since so many things occur at school due to being a teacher and all," he responded still feeling awkward about the whole situation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnathan Murphy on Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:10 pm

Than walked into the house with his typical aviator glasses, denim jacket, jeans, and an open shirt. Spying Lindsey, he walked up to her and did his usual ramblings, "Hey, I'm Than. Wanna suck my dick?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Collier on Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:40 pm

"Why the fuck do you call yourself Than? Couldn't you just call yourself John?" asked Evangeline to him still upset about her broken nail. He's such a creep, she thought as he was asking Lindsey to suck his dick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lindsey Ward on Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:49 pm

Lindsey tried to suppress her anger towards Than, figuring that it wasn't his fault that she was so irresistible. "Sorry, but I have higher standers than that. I would never, ever have sex with someone as low as a Chicago Whine student so it's like, totally insulting you would even bother to ask," she replied, flipping her hair slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnathan Murphy on Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:54 pm

"My dick's irresistible. I also give pretty good head. I once gave a blowjob to that spokesperson at the cheerleading championship last year and found the glory hole," responded Than licking his lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissa Allen on Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:53 pm

Seeing Than, Melissa rolled her eyes; she couldn't believe that her own boyfriend is related to such a douche. "John, no one fucking cares about the time you gave head to that spokesperson at that cheerleading championship last year," she said to him raising an eyebrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lindsey Ward on Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:47 pm

"No means no, asshole," Lindsey retaliated, rolling her eyes in disgust. "Anyway, we should all like, play spin the bottle or something."

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissa Allen on Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:54 pm

Once everyone sat down in a circle, Melissa decided that she would be the one to start the game. Gulping, she spun the bottle only for it to land on Richard. She looked at him worried because they weren't alone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Levi on Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:55 pm

Thomas, while the others were distracted by spin the bottle, decided to explore around the house and look for anything that might appear valuable so that he could take and sell it to a pawn shop later. He decided it would be wise to look for some food while he was at it, too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien King on Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:42 pm

"Ugh. I played spin the bottle BEFORE it was cool," Damien said randomly before he took a sip of his coffee. He looked down at his iPhone and began to instagram the game with the hashtags "#spinthebottle" "#ididitbeforeitwascool".

your favorite hipster

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Murphy on Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:56 pm

Deciding to protect Melissa, he went and passed and spun the bottle. This time, it had landed on Keith making the situation even more awkward since it landed on his ex boyfriend. Richard was nervous and didn't know what to think.

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnathan Murphy on Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:21 pm

Than rolled his eyes hearing Melissa and Evangeline call him John. "Melissa, just because you're probably fucking my uncle doesn't mean you can go around calling me John. My name is Than, and I still wish that you would suck my dick due to you being the one that lost her virginity in the sixth grade," he said to her as Richard spun the bottle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Lawrence on Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:21 pm

Keith felt really weird in the given situation, not only because Richard was his ex, but also because of what Than had just said. Assuming Melissa and Richard were dating, having sex or what have you, he decided to just make the excuse of, "I'm not actually playing. I was just about to go...explore the house, actually."

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissa Allen on Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:30 pm

"Shut the fuck up," she replied to Than smacking him on the shoulders. Melissa had never tolerated his ramblings about how everyone should suck his dick and shit like that. "Lindsey, how about your ass spins the fucking bottle since your ass was the one who fucking suggested that we play it?" she asked Lindsey pissed off due to her finding out about her and Richard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lindsey Ward on Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:36 pm

"I'd rather not," Lindsey replied, and she couldn't help but crack a smirk. "I would say that I can't believe you and Richard are actually fuckbuddies after all, but that would be lying."

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Murphy on Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:40 pm

Angry for once, Richard got up and said something no one would ever expect him to say after hearing Lindsey's comment, "Fuck this stupid ass game. I'll go hunt for some ghosts. In the meantime, I suggest you mind your own fucking business and keep your fucking nose away from shit I do outside of school. Okay? OK." He went and grabbed a flashlight walking upstairs with squeaks being heard throughout the house.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Levi on Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:15 pm

After a while of searching, Thomas came across an old mouse trap with some halfway eaten, stale-looking molding cheese still in it. Shrugging, he worked it out of the trap and ate it. There was no point letting edible food go to waste, he thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Murphy on Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:26 pm

Richard entered an abandoned library seeing cobwebs and dust all over. Turning on his flashlight, he walked over to a bookshelf and browsed through looking at the titles gently feeling them until he found one that he felt was interesting. Pulling out the book, Richard blew the dust out of it and sat down at the lonesome table and began reading it to see writing in blood that said the words "KEEP DEAD CLOSED INSIDE". Damn, this is some creepy shit, he thought touching the dried blood sat upon the page.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top