SCIENCE CLASS WEEK 1 ((redforest))

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: SCIENCE CLASS WEEK 1 ((redforest))

Post by Lindsey Ward on Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:41 pm

Lindsey thought for a second, trying to remember anything that might have been said at the haunted house sleepover that suggested they were going on a field trip or something among the lines. "Actually...I think they're going to take a field trip soon. They're going to some park I think, but I don't remember which one."

---------------------------------------------------------------

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Collier on Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:44 pm

Evangeline began to deeply think about which park it was and a lightbulb lit up in her head. "I think it's Hershey Park which means it's a fucking multi-day trip with many stops for the bathroom and snacks along with being in a hotel. Hershey Park is all the way in Pennsylvania."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lindsey Ward on Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:49 pm

"O-M-G!!" Lindsey exclaimed, "We should like, totally follow them there and crash it!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Collier on Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:53 pm

"Totally! I know that they'll be doing Relay For Life again before the end of the school year, so we can crash that too," she squealed excited to ruin Chicago Prime's reputation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lindsey Ward on Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:03 pm

"I still have no idea how people would even consider sending their kids to that school, though" Lindsey noted in disgust, wondering how and if the school had achieved any sort of high ratings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kajolica Catlett on Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:07 pm

Kajolica looked at the two shrugging, "I have no clue either since our school is obviously better when it comes to education. At least we have standards and actually follow our own rules."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lindsey Ward on Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:26 pm

"Yeah, plus the students and teachers at Chicago Whine are such assholes," Lindsey complained, putting extra emphasis on the word 'assholes', "they're also completely hypocritical!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Collier on Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:42 pm

"They really are! I once heard that this Melissa girl once got detention for kicking a ceiling. like, how do you even kick a ceiling?" she added quickly nodding.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lindsey Ward on Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:29 pm

"Ugh, oh my god what a freak, honestly" Lindsey responded, cringing at the very thought of Melissa's existence. "How do you kick a ceiling, though?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Collier on Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:33 pm

Evangeline dropped her jaw and yelled, "Isn't that something people in drama class would do? If so, then I could probably see why she may have kicked a ceiling. But either way she has no self-respect. Ew!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kajolica Catlett on Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:38 pm

"I'm assuming that she's one of the Allen sisters? If so, I'm not surprised whatsoever since I know one of them apparently lost their virginity in the sixth grade," Kajolica replied hearing the mention of Melissa.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darcy Foxx on Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:03 pm

Entering class, Darcy went and sat near Lindsey and Evangeline. "Do you guys have anything fresh from Chicago Whine? I decided to temporarily date this guy since he thought I was a girl and I found out that these twins from Brookmeadow Prep fuck each other. The thing is though is that one of them is a girl and the other is a boy. The boy twin accidentally got her pregnant at one point, but she aborted it. Can you say fucking crazy?"

feel it all
Into the sunrise Falling away now Falling away and we feel it all Into the sunrise Falling away now Falling away and we feel it all
Darcy Foxx
pic :

STUDENT

Back to top Go down

Post by Kajolica Catlett on Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:50 pm

Kajolica saw Darcy walk into class, "Hello, Darcy! It's nice to see you again! Those twins sound really disgusting. I'm so glad that I don't teach them. Apparently, this Melissa girl from Chicago Whine is currently fucking the french teacher. As usual at Chicago Whine, life goes on."

((we're like continuing from march um???))

Back to top Go down

Post by Darcy Foxx on Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:54 pm

"Melissa? As in Melissa Allen?" wondered Darcy, "I haven't talked to her since the end of eighth grade..."

feel it all
Into the sunrise Falling away now Falling away and we feel it all Into the sunrise Falling away now Falling away and we feel it all
Darcy Foxx
pic :

STUDENT

Back to top Go down

Post by Lindsey Ward on Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:09 pm

Lindsey threw a judging look at Darcy. "Maybe you haven't talked to her since eighth grade, but I'm pretty sure you're still fucking her." It was a well-known fact Darcy had attended Chicago Prime for several years, and Lindsey knew better than to trust a Chicago Prime student, whether they were still attendees or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darcy Foxx on Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:17 pm

Rolling his eyes, he replied to Lindsey, "I'm not fucking her, and even if I was, it shouldn't have to be everyone's business. I'm still shocked that everyone thinks that she lost her virginity to Paul when she lost it to me."

feel it all
Darcy Foxx
pic :

STUDENT

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Collier on Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:24 pm

"You know Miley Kick Ceiling Teacher Fucker? Gross!" replied Evangeline in disgust, "Wait, you two fucked? That's even grosser! Ew!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lindsey Ward on Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:51 pm

"As if losing your virginity to that slutty piece of dogshit is even hardly worth bragging about," Lindsey replied, feeling on the verge of physical illness just at the thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darcy Foxx on Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:58 pm

Darcy, being the hopeless romantic that he is, couldn't believe what Lindsey had responded to him with. "Melissa is NOT a slutty piece of dogshit! If anything, that Sarah Kelskeay is. Bitch tried to fuck me one day in seventh grade and was trying to get in everyone's pants." Imagine if he had told her that he actually got Melissa pregnant rather than the virginity thing...

feel it all
Darcy Foxx
pic :

STUDENT

Back to top Go down

Post by Lindsey Ward on Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:28 pm

"If Melissa's not a slutty piece of dogshit, then why is she pregnant?" Lindsey asked with a condescending tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darcy Foxx on Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:34 pm

"What the fuck do you mean by that?" he asked raising an eyebrow.
Darcy Foxx
pic :

STUDENT

Back to top Go down

Post by Lindsey Ward on Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:35 am

"Exactly what it sounds like," she smirked. "You do know that whore is pregnant, right? And with like, a 40 year old man, too."

Back to top Go down

Post by Darcy Foxx on Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:14 pm

Darcy squinted at the brunette and cocked his head to the side and responded, "What the fuck are you even talking about? This is probably one of your folktales. You lied about not sending your nudes to that one basketball player from that one private school from when we went to like South Carolina on a field trip!"

feel it all
Darcy Foxx
pic :

STUDENT

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Collier on Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:11 pm

She began to judge Darcy and commented, "You need to accept the fact that the Miley girl IS a slut. She lost her virginity to that quarterback Paul and now she's fucking the French teacher and had somebody's baby! She's so gross!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Darcy Foxx on Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:14 pm

"You two are fucking liars! I don't believe any of you! When I expose to the school your secrets, that I think you guys told me at one point, they'll be laughing at your face!" he yelled feeling the need to smoke, but if he were to get out one of those cancerous sticks, he'd be sent to the principal's office.

feel it all
Darcy Foxx
pic :

STUDENT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top