WARD, lindsey

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WARD, lindsey

Post by Lindsey Ward on Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:35 pm

lindsey ward
JUNE 4th ► 17 ► CHRIS LILLEY
a bit of a loudmouth, flirtatious, fickle

NAME/ALIAS:Cat
HOW DID YOU FIND US?my dog told me about the forum apparently she figured out how to use a computer and she visits it a lot but isn’t sure how to register on it so she uses me as a tool.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN ROLEPLAYING?Since 2009.
TIMEZONE:UTC/GMT

HAIR COLOR: Brown
EYE COLOR: Green
HEIGHT: 5’4
ANY OTHER SPECIAL LITTLE DETAILS? (Tattoos, piercings, birthmarks, etc.)Nope!

Lindsey was born and raised in a higher-class, rich family, and was never really punished for anything as a child. Because of this, Lindsey has the tendency to be incredibly stuck up, and sometimes bratty. She’s not afraid to throw fits when she wants something, and she’s definitely not afraid to sacrifice the feelings of others for her own gain. She’s the kind of person to, for the most part, come across as incredibly sweet to people, until they’ve gotten in the way of what she wants. She doesn’t necessarily mean to hurt others, it’s just something she does, and she often cannot tell when she does it.
She’s also one to be very into gossip and drama, and has considered dating someone from Chicago Prime for the sole purpose of having a dramatic, movie story type relationship.

Back to top Go down

Re: WARD, lindsey

Post by Creepie Creecher on Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:41 pm

Congratulations!
you have been accepted! Please fill out all of the claims and start roleplaying!

---------------------------------------------------------------

playing your song

Creepie Creecher
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top