Lunch 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lunch 3

Post by Alana Foxxwell on Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:05 pm

Alana was sitting on top of a cafeteria table. Looking around, she began to wonder who will come in to spread an amazing announcement. By tell the school that Mel had sex with Mr. Murphy, I will be able to have fifteen minutes of fame in no time, thought Alana as she cracked her knuckles waiting for her classmates and Montgomery to come in.

---------------------------------------------------------------

did they tell you i'm a fighter?
Alana Foxxwell
pic :

STUDENT

Back to top Go down

Re: Lunch 3

Post by Richard Murphy on Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:36 pm

Due to having lunch duty, Richard entered the cafeteria not knowing what was eventually going to happen. He went and sat down at the cafeteria table the faculty always sit at and got out his food hoping that he wasn't the only one with lunch duty that day.

she wants me to be perfect like kennedy

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien King on Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:08 pm

Damien went into the cafeteria making sure no one decides to cause trouble in one way, shape, or form. He went and sat down at the faculty cafeteria table waiting for Montgomery to get there. Seeing Richard, Damien had always had a weird feeling about him considering how he seems t always go to clubs after school and doesn't know when to stop.

your favorite hipster

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissa Allen on Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:12 pm

Entering the cafeteria, Melissa spotted Richard and saw that he was at the faculty table. Knowing that she isn't allowed to go and sit at the table, Melissa went and sat down at a cafeteria table and tapped her fingers on it waiting for Frankie to get there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shanique Carter on Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:46 pm

"Fuck off, you fucker! My ass ain't goin' to allow ya to rip off my new weave!" yelled Shanique to a girl in the hallway as she entered the cafeteria. Fixing her hair, she made sure no one went to pull off her hair and shook her head as she went to sit down at a cafeteria table.

Back to top Go down

Post by Francesca Riley on Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:01 pm

Frankie entered the cafeteria messing around with her hair and spotted Melissa. She went and sat down by her and exclaimed, "Hey, gal!" Hoping that someone would eventually give out gossip, she got out her phone and began to take selfies on Instagram.
Francesca Riley
pic :

STUDENT

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissa Allen on Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:54 pm

She smiled and replied, "Hey, Frankie. How are ya?" Melissa looked around wondering when Priscilla was going to get to the cafeteria since she can be very fashionably late, especially at this time of day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Montgomery Allen on Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:12 pm

Montgomery took a seat in the cafeteria noticing no sign of Priscilla who does her daily/weekly gossip. He smiled and ate peacefully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Fitzpatrick on Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:14 pm

Adam entered the cafeteria scared as he ran away from bullies. Hiding under a table, he sighed hoping that they wouldn't follow him into the cafeteria. Hearing people chatter, it was a usual day during lunch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Priscilla Reed on Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:18 pm

Priscilla scratched her head and couldn't believe she had no gossip for lunch today. Everything is the same... Priscilla looked around the cafteria hoping this wouldn't ruin her rep.

"I'm the baddest baby in the atmosphere"

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Starling on Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:19 pm

Angel entered the cafeteria seeing most of her classmates. Hoping that it'd be a peaceful day, she got her lunch and sat down at a table in hopes of being able to make new friends.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana Foxxwell on Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:23 pm

Seeing a satisfying amount of people, Alana rose up from the table and stood. Grabbing a megaphone, she began talking into it, "Okay, so you guys know Melissa the formerly fat chick that got knocked up by the quarterback and is now skinny and popular, right? Well, this news may or may not surprise some. Well, she and the french teacher were fucking. I wouldn't be surprised if he knocked her up. To summarize, that popular chick fucked a teacher. The end." She was glad of herself for finally having some good gossip for once.

did they tell you i'm a fighter?
Alana Foxxwell
pic :

STUDENT

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Murphy on Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:34 pm

Gulping, Richard heard Alana say that, but he ha to put a stop to it. "That's NOT true. This hooligan is making up lies! She probably came up with this by getting paper out of a hat!" he exclaimed frantically trying to get them to not believe her to protect both his career and Melissa.

she wants me to be perfect like kennedy

Back to top Go down

Post by Montgomery Allen on Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:37 pm

Mont rose up from his chair and gasped in a surprise. "Foxxwell! I demand you sit down. This gossip crap is just bull!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Priscilla Reed on Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:48 pm

Priscilla gasped at the beautiful sounds of gossip. "Melissa you little nasty. Such music to my ears. We need this to spread around more." Priscilla smiled evily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissa Allen on Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:02 pm

"Pris, y-y-you wouldn't," whispered Melissa fearfully as she heard the gossip. She couldn't believe that someone found out. Beginning to cry, she ran out of the cafeteria into the bathroom crying as her mascara ran down. I love him. I have no clue why someone would get into my love life, she thought as she looked at herself in the mirror and broke it letting her hand bleed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Priscilla Reed on Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:06 pm

Priscilla rolled her eyes and ran after Melissa. "Of course I wouldn't! We are friends duh." Priscilla crossed her fingers behind her back and smilied. Publicity was more than her relationship with Melissa.

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien King on Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:17 pm

Not knowing what to think about the gossip, Damien shrugged. Of course someone like Foxxwell would try to cause a riot in the cafeteria, he thought as he saw Melissa run out and cry. He felt so sorry for her since it was like the time Priscilla revealed to the school about him and Montgomery.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniella Rivera on Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:30 pm

Entering the cafeteria, Danni was wondering what was going on since she could hear Alana's voice from the hallway. "Any one of your fucknuts willing to explain what the fuck is going on? There has to be some sort of shit going on since it sounded like a fucking riot that could be heard from motherfucking Beijing."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophelia Gaile on Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:27 am

Ophelia entered the cafeteria fidgeting around with her faux leather jacket wondering what was going on. She sighed as she shook her head at Alana putting her palm softly on her face. Sitting down, Ophelia began reapplying her black eyeliner to make it blacker than black.

i'll never be good enough
Ophelia Gaile
pic :

GRADUATE

Back to top Go down

Post by Cayla Potter on Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:20 am

Cayla looked around as she walked into the lunchroom. "Would you stop being so mean?" she asked looking at Alana wishing that someone like Alana would listen to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum