The Murphy Residence ((mr. murphy, visitors allowed))

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Murphy Residence ((mr. murphy, visitors allowed))

Post by Richard Murphy on Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:20 pm

Richard entered the condo waiting for Melissa to catch up since he understands how someone like her would not want to forget stuff. He sat down on the couch and turned on the TV waiting for her to say something about something she may want to watch. Curiously, Richard began to look at the television guide in hopes of finding something to watch. Yay! Doctor Who is on, he thought as he changed the channel to BBC.

Back to top Go down

Re: The Murphy Residence ((mr. murphy, visitors allowed))

Post by Melissa Allen on Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:25 pm

Entering Richard's place, Melissa went and sat on the couch beside him. "I must say, your place looks better than what I live in. Sadly, I'm stuck living in this same condo complex but with my parents. Maybe one day I'll be able to live in a place as nice as yours," she said to him twirling her hair. Melissa went and laid her head on his shoulder exhausted from having to do many things that day.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Murphy on Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:37 pm

"Thanks. I try my best to have my place to be a comfortable place to live in. It's sad to know that someone like you is stuck with your parents still," he responded playing with her hair. Realizing that the show was about to end, Richard then asked, "Do you want to stay here for the night? It is quite late at night or early in the morning after all, and it appears as though you could use some rest."

she wants me to be perfect like kennedy

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissa Allen on Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:58 pm

"I wouldn't mind. My parents would hate me if they found out, but I'm an adult, so they can't tell me what to do," responded Melissa nodding. She went into Richard's bedroom waiting since the couch was obviously uncomfortable to sleep on. A few minutes later, she closed the door and turned off the light.
~~FADE TO BLACK~~

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Murphy on Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:07 pm

It was late in the morning and Richard got out of the shower exhausted from what happened last night. He put on his work clothes and saw Melissa gone. At least she went back to her parents since I really do not want her to be considered lost, Richard thought as he packed up his stuff to go to work and teach students like he always does.

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissa Allen on Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:05 pm

Knocking on the door, Melissa stood outside of the door to his condo wearing heart shaped glasses with bandages on her other hand. Shivering, she waited on Richard to open the door and let her in. She felt as if it was a good time to spend time with him trying to get stress off of her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Murphy on Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:13 pm

Richard was sitting on his couch catching up on Supernatural. Expecting Melissa to get there any minute, he heard knocking on the door. He got up and opened it seeing Melissa and said, "Come right in, love, I should be starting dinner, but you and I could watch this episode of Supernatural before I do." Noticing the bandages on her hand, Richard then asked, "Did you get hurt? I'll have to check it so it doesn't get infected. I have some bandages and disinfecting spray somewhere if it's of any help."

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissa Allen on Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:39 pm

Entering, Melissa took off the glasses and sat them on a table and smiled. "Sure! Don't worry, I understand that everyone has to be lazy at some point. You can put some disinfecting spray and some fresh bandages on my injury. I sadly fucked myself over with a mirror," she responded to him looking up. She went and sat down on the couch waiting for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Murphy on Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:37 pm

Nodding, he got out his first aid kit and sat next to Melissa on the couch and responded, "Please make sure you don't hurt yourself with any glass objects! I don't want to see my love getting hurt." Richard unwrapped the bandages on Melissa and sprayed on anti-infection sprays and put a fresh new bandage over it. "That should be better! I'll start making dinner. Is spaghetti fine with you? I hope that you bring Arya over one day, I'll make sure to try to make some room in my bedroom for her nursery whenever you're able to move in." He went and kissed Melissa's cheek and smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissa Allen on Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:16 pm

After he bandaged her hand up, she blushed and looked at him with a smile. "I'll make sure that I don't hurt myself. Spaghetti is just fine with me! It's sometimes better than the takeout my dad occasionally brings home. I'll definitely find a way to bring Arya here! She'll love being out of my parent's house whenever I can move in." Melissa felt her stomach and sighed as Richard kissed her cheek. She went and kissed him back smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Murphy on Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:25 pm

"Splendid! Do you want to help me in the kitchen? It does get quite lonely, and I always enjoy it when someone helps me," Richard offered smiling back. Noticing Melissa's hand on her stomach, he then asked, "Do you have a stomachache? I don't want my sunshine to be in pain."

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissa Allen on Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:29 pm

"Sure! I do enjoy cooking from time to time. No, it's not a stomachache. It's just th-that," Melissa paused, "I'm preg-pregnant, and you're the father." She knew that he had always wanted to be a father, so she was glad that Richard wouldn't freak out in a negative way that it made her relieved to actually tell someone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Murphy on Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:34 pm

Hearing what Melissa was saying, he put his hand over hers and replied, "I was worried for a second that it would be bad, but I feel much better knowing that it's not a bad stomachache. Remember, if you ever need me, please come over here, even if it's two in the morning because I don't want you to be harmed in any way, shape, or form." Thoughts were racing through his head on how he'll finally be able to have a family to love and care for and decided that he should just stop going to clubs to be there for them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissa Allen on Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:05 pm

Smiling, she laid her head on his shoulder and wrapped her arms around his waist. "I love you so much. Wanna just order some pizza instead? I don't really feel like getting off of the couch," Melissa told Richard lovingly as she looked up at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Murphy on Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:10 pm

"I love you too, sunshine," rejoiced Richard to Melissa, "Pizza sounds great, it means that I can have a bit of a lazy night and spend time with my love. Want me to go through the phonebook to find pizza places that deliver?" He kissed her on the forehead and smiled glad to know that he'll be spending his life with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissa Allen on Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:18 pm

Melissa giggled and wondered, "That'd be great, love muffin. Can we get stuffed crust by any chance? I absolutely love stuffed crust!" Her phone then vibrated in her pocket, and she got it out to see that it was a text from Priscilla. She went and blocked her number since she betrayed her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Murphy on Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:06 pm

He nodded as he got out his cell phone and began to dial Pizza Hut and ordered, "Hello? Yes, I would like to get a medium stuff crust pizza with pepperoni for the toppings." When the call ended, Richard hung up and replied to Melissa, "The pizza should be here in like 30 minutes. Could you make sure that the delivery guy doesn't get confused for me, sunshine?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissa Allen on Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:21 pm

"Sure thing! Since the numbers on these damn doors can be quite hard to read at times," she responded to him with starry eyes. Melissa yawned and asked, "I know you'll say yes, but can I spend the night with you? I'll make sure to get Arya."

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Murphy on Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:28 pm

Smiling, he replied back to Melissa, "Thanks, sunshine. I have quite a couple of reports to grade, and I really need to get onto them." Richard paused. "I hope that we will forever be together as one," he whispered to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissa Allen on Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:32 pm

Nodding, Melissa then promised, "You're welcome, love muffin. We will be together forever, against all others. Even if society won't let us be together despite being both consenting adults." She went and planted a kiss onto Richard's lips with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Murphy on Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:30 pm

Richard then realized that she had asked him a question and answered, "Of course you can spend the night! It is quite cold out, and I don't want you have to go outside just to get to your parent's house. I can't wait to meet Arya. I love you so much." He went and kissed her back on the lips with an embrace.

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissa Allen on Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:15 pm

"Okay. Want me to go get her?" Melissa replied back to him, "I love you too, love muffin. I want to spend the rest of my life with you." She wrapped her arms around his waist and smiled. Getting on her coat she then whispered to him, "I'll be back with Arya in about five minutes."

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Murphy on Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:55 pm

"I do as well. Alright, I'll start grading some papers, and I'll be on the lookout for the delivery guy depending on how long it takes you," responded Richard back to her. ~some minutes after Melissa comes back idk~ Hearing someon knocking on the door, he went and put the cap on his pen to go and answer the door to see someone with the pizza he ordered. Richard went and payed and tipped the guy as well since it's a good thing to do for working hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissa Allen on Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:42 pm

Melissa saw Arya attempt to grab Richard's hair and began to giggle. "I think she likes you. She tends to grab hair a lot, especially mine," she said to him smiling. Looking at the infant, she began to notice how much Arya looked like her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Murphy on Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:39 pm

It was a few weeks since the miscarriage and he and Melissa decided to separate for a bit, but they obviously ended up seeing each other again keeping their relationship in secret. Richard was waiting for Melissa to come over whenever she can because they were going to watch The Sound of Music. I find it funny that the sociology teacher looks like Maria in this movie, he thought as he began looking for the DVD.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top