In the City's Lights ((Open!))

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In the City's Lights ((Open!))

Post by Nysinee Westrope on Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:13 pm

Nysinee was sitting at Starbucks as she was waiting for someone to come and talk to her. It was arduous to tell whether or not someone would at least come out and chat with her for a bit, but you'd probably take a chance if you were her too. Quietly, she took a sip of her cappuccino as she looked around.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Back to top Go down

Re: In the City's Lights ((Open!))

Post by Lucy Marker on Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:39 pm

Lucy looked around for a place to go to. After a while, Starbucks caught her eye.
She walked into starbucks and ordered. Then, she got her order. It was an Espresso.
Lucy then searched for an empty table and found one. She sat in the chair and she saw a blonde girl.

Icon By xaria!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nysinee Westrope on Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:42 pm

Looking up at the girl, Nysinee made a small smile and said "Oh uh hello!" to her softly. "What's your name? Mine's Nysinee," she exclaimed to her as she waved her hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Marker on Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:42 pm

''Hello Nysinee! I'm Lucy.'' Lucy replied while smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nysinee Westrope on Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:03 pm

"Oh hi Lucy! So what's your favorite color? Mine's forest green," excitedly exclaimed Nysinee happily, "Do you go to this performing arts academy that's about 6 miles from here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Marker on Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:56 pm

[color=#FFE5B4'''Oh, mine's peach. Oh and yes I do go to that performing arts acadamey!'' [/color]Lucy said excited.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nysinee Westrope on Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:49 am

Nysinee took a small sip of her cappuccino and replied "I'm quite into music. In fact, I'm also an aspiring piano player." She looked at Lucy as she asked, "What's your phone number?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Marker on Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:59 pm

''Oh, that's nice. I like to listen to music but not play it. Maybe I could hear you play the piano sometime?'' Lucy replied as she looked at her Espresso. She then took a large sip from it. Then, she said ''My phone number is 312-840-0833, what's yours?''.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nysinee Westrope on Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:19 am

Nysinee nodded and replied, "Mine's (312) 891-4436. What are a few of your interests?" She paused. "In my free time, I volunteer at a few local churches and donate to charities with my father. I enjoy playing soccer on days where I'm not really able to, it's my favorite sport."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Marker on Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:35 am

Lucy thought that was really kind of her. She hesitated for a few seconds. ''I enjoy fashion. I like wearing fashion, buying it, and of course making it.'' Lucy said while taking a small sip of her espresso. ''I also enjoy television, roleplaying, and more stuff..'' Lucy paused. She couldn't think of anything more. ''Well I guess, that's it.'' she said while talking another normal sip of espresso.

Icon By xaria!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nysinee Westrope on Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:51 pm

"Maybe we can have a sleepover one day? I'm sure that we're going to be great friends!" giggled Nysinee as she gave a smile that seemed too big for her face. She looked up and said "Want to go hang out at Avalon Park someday? I'm sure that we'll find a splendid day to go to there."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top