Lunch 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lunch 2

Post by Melissa Allen on Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:55 pm

Melissa was finally able to go back to class since it was three months since her child was born. She entered the cafeteria with Arya in hopes of her classmates being able to meet her.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Back to top Go down

Re: Lunch 2

Post by Ivy Allen on Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:03 pm

Ivy took a seat in a corner and checked topless Ivy. She hadn't posted a pic in a couple months but she did post a picture of her new size and shape. 800,000 likes. Ivy saw her new niece and smiled.
Ivy Allen
STUDENT

Back to top Go down

Post by Montgomery Allen on Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:08 pm

Montgomery seen little Arya and she was so cute. Mont stooped down to Melissa and talked, "That was how small you were when I first held you. Look at you now." He smiled with a twinkle in his eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissa Allen on Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:10 pm

"I was actually much smaller, this child is three months. I was a new born when you held me," corrected Melissa to her father. She then allowed Montgomery to hold Arya as she went to warm up a bottle of formula for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Priscilla Reed on Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:15 pm

Priscilla walked in and immediately she pointed fingers at the biggest person in the room, Ivy. Priscilla started talking about Ivy with Frankie. "Look at that fat ass. I'm surprised your sister lost her turkey fat. What is your secret Melissa? You are so slim and those gorgeous lines." Priscilla oohed in glory.

"I'm the baddest baby in the atmosphere"

Back to top Go down

Post by Francesca Riley on Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:19 pm

"So, the attention whore gained weight? Wait until the whole school hears about this. Are you sure that it's Mel? I'm pretty sure that she's still fat," replied Frankie until she noticed the baby.
Francesca Riley
pic :

STUDENT

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy Allen on Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:31 pm

"Shut up. I still am sexy Ivy." Ivy said snapping at Frankie and Priscilla.
Ivy Allen
STUDENT

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissa Allen on Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:49 pm

Melissa looked at Frankie and Priscilla and said, "Sad about Ivy, isn't it? At least I went and improved my health rather than just think like her." She went and fixed the House Targaryen shirt she was wearing from riding up her back. "I had to give her all of my old clothing. Maybe I can go on a shopping spree with y'all for new clothes?" she asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum