Lunch 1

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lunch 1

Post by Priscilla Reed on Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:09 pm

Priscilla got up on the table like she always did when she heard a scoop about the school. She clapped her hands and flipped her pink hair. "Attention! I have recently came across a confession blog about our school! Before you gasp and shout, I'd like to tell that mostly almost all of us has been in a confession on how ugly or stupid or just confessions no one knew about! Whoever knows the person who made this blog or whoever you are, I'm watching you."

Priscilla gotten off the table and fixed her mini skirt and got her lunch to eat.

---------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm the baddest baby in the atmosphere"

Back to top Go down

Re: Lunch 1

Post by Liisu Kivi on Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:14 pm

Liisu was sitting in the cafeteria waiting for someone to talk to. The cafeteria was the usual quiet room until Priscilla did her usual royal announcing anything she knows of. "Impossible! Why would someone spread such hate?" she asked as her eyes widened hearing Priscilla.

Liisu Kivi
STUDENT

Back to top Go down

Post by Nysinee Westrope on Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:20 pm

"Why would anyone do that? it's sure not me!" squealed Nysinee hearing the information. She decided to might as well dispute that she doesn't run the blog.

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Hills on Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:21 pm

Claudia took a seat reading a novel. She overheard Priscillas gossip announcement that usually is held at lunch. "Don't believe her. She needs a new story to tell." Claudia said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Kelskeay on Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:25 pm

Sarah gasped. She wanted to know who made it, NOW.
''BE QUIET NYSINEE! I'm sure its you. You pretend like you're innocent but you're the suspect. You're a devil not a angel.'' Sarah said with passion. She couldn't people be fooled by Nysinee's devil tricks. Because she was satan's child.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shanique Carter on Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:25 pm

Shanique shook her head and said, "Of course yo crack ass is makin' shit up. Why ain't I not surprised?" She never got why Priscilla would have such a cry for attention.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arachne Dunham on Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:28 pm

Sitting down at a table, Arachne was hearing all sorta of things Priscilla was saying. Considering how Priscilla had gotten drunk, she tried her best to not take it serious. But considering how the school is, it's most likely true.

Back to top Go down

Post by Priscilla Reed on Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:30 pm

Priscilla overheard what everyone was saying. "Oh shut up Nique. You wish you were me. If I was making it up I would've made it more dramatic. Just be quiet and go comb your weave."

Back to top Go down

Post by Montgomery Allen on Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:33 pm

Montgomery entered the lunchroom. "Calm down students. Priscilla do you must spread your spit everywhere?! Keep your gossip in the girls bathroom!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniella Rivera on Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:34 pm

"Can you guys shut the fuck up for once? You two are basically bitches who are on meth," complained Danni rolling her eyes at Shanique and Priscilla.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nia Robinson on Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:36 pm

Nia entered the lunchroom to see the usual happening. "You students need to calm down! Lunch isn't the place to complain about how horrible you life is!" she complained waiting for the principal to come in and take some action.

Back to top Go down

Post by Khyle Allen on Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:48 pm

Khyle sat next to Arachne. "Would she ever shut up?" Khyle said talking about Priscilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissa Allen on Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:51 pm

Since she was hearing all sorts of noises from the cafeteria, Melissa decided to might as well walk in out of curiosity. She was hearing the talks of a gossip blog about the school, but she decided to shrug it off since no one knows that she's running it nor will they expect her to be like that. She sat down next to her brother and said, "Hi, Squiddles!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Khyle Allen on Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:54 pm

"Melllllllll...." Khyle blushed. He didn't want to be embarassed in front of arachne.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana Foxxwell on Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:58 pm

Alana was playing around with her lunch using her fork overhearing everyone's conversations. Oh my god, Melissa really is heavily pregnant My vagina shall weep, she thought raising an eyebrow. "This gossip blog really intrigues me. Any more info, Pisscilla?" she asked looking at Priscilla.

did they tell you i'm a fighter?
Alana Foxxwell
pic :

STUDENT

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien King on Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:00 pm

Damien walked into the cafeteria and stood by Montgomery. Looking at him, he then whispered, "What is going on now? Do I really need to give Priscilla a can of shut the fuck up?"

your favorite hipster

Back to top Go down

Post by Arachne Dunham on Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:03 pm

"Khyle, I have to sadly say that i do not know when. Not even various psychics know," Aracnee replied as she saw Melissa sitting next with a sad facial expression. She didn't know what to think about Priscilla's various ramblings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissa Allen on Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:11 pm

"So, little bro, how are you doing?" Melissa asked looking at him. She never understood why Khyle would be with Arachne considering how Arache appears to be of age while Khyle isn't. Melissa decided to shrug it off and wait to see if she hears more drama.

Back to top Go down

Post by Khyle Allen on Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:38 pm

"I'm actually fine. Priscilla and her stories. Arent they un-bealivable. I would suggest 3 people who mightve made the blog, if it was true. Alana, Sarah or of course Priscilla herself since all 3 of them can't stand most of us. But I'll be a look out and your helping, Mel!" Khyle said looking at all 3 suspects.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana Foxxwell on Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:41 pm

Rolling her eyes, Alana looked at Khyle and said, "Look here, it wasn't my ass who made it. You're the Oompa Loompa, so no one but your pregnant ass sister would give a shit about your feelings. Got it?" She was always a blunt person only being nice if she can actually tolerate someone.

did they tell you i'm a fighter?
Alana Foxxwell
pic :

STUDENT

Back to top Go down

Post by Priscilla Reed on Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:50 pm

Priscilla chimed in the conversation. "Obvioisly you don't know me. Ive made 10 magazines in Paris and I'm rich enough to buy your father but thats not the point. If i made the blog I woulve remained psendonoymus."

whoever made that blog is going to pay for making me be accused. Its maybe that Lorena girl. Shes so quiet so why wouldnt that bitch do it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Montgomery Allen on Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:57 pm

"Children! Forget this drama. Hopefully if this blog exsisted the person doing this isn't trying to be harmless. Priscilla your stories aren't fooling me this time. The last time you said me and Damien were a thing!" Montgomery sweated remembering last years big announcement.

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissa Allen on Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:11 pm

"Dad, you're the one who had a steamy make out session with Damien in the back of the car when we went to a drive in movie theater with my sibling, Vinny, and I," replied Melissa looking at her father.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy Allen on Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:46 pm

Ivy who was in the lunch line sucked her teeth. "Who gives a damn about the blog? It could be real no one cares." Ivy could care less. If the blog talked about her, the more exposure to toplessivy.
Ivy Allen
STUDENT

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien King on Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:52 pm

Hearing what Melissa said, he walked towards her and replied, "We are NOT going to speak about my intimate moments with Montgomery. Got it?" Damien didn't really like it when Melissa would go out and say stuff like that, but he couldn't blame her.

your favorite hipster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum