HOW MANY YEARS HAVE YOU BEEN ROLEPLAYING? 6-7 years
TIMEZONE: Eastern

character's appearance

HAIR COLOR: Black
EYE COLOR: Brown
HEIGHT: 6"5'
ANY OTHER SPECIAL LITTLE DETAILS? None

history

Hey! I'm Nia Lashawna Robinson, but ya can call me Nia. I was born and raised in the suburbs of Brooklyn which is probably where I got my personality from. I'm kind and cooperative to make sure my students are comfortable, which is also a reason why I have an assistant to help me teach the class or to substitute when it's one of those days. I always follow the rules, so I try to make sure my students are as well, so they don't become juvenile criminals. I'm very traditional when it comes to teaching, so i make sure the recipes I use for my class are purely homemade, since everything always tastes better when it's homemade. People tell me I'm creative and artistic, so I occasionally sow things for the other teachers in the school to display in their classrooms and their home, which i enjoy seeing them along with their critiques in hopes of improving. I'm very observant, so I watch everything that goes on in my classroom like a hawk to see whether or not they're following the instructions Casey and I gave them. I'm very dependable to come up to me if you need any help. Also, at this point I'm devastated due to my grandfather recently dying from cancer. I'll miss seeing his smiles.

Back to top Go down

Re: ROBINSON, nia

Post by Creepie Creecher on Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:03 am

congratulations
You have been accepted! You may fill out the claims and start roleplaying!

---------------------------------------------------------------

playing your song

Creepie Creecher
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top