Gym Class Week 1 (NEW!)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Gym Class Week 1 (NEW!)

Post by Melissa Allen on Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:05 pm

"Oh uh hello, father," she replied awkwardly as she faced towards Montgomery. Melissa didn't know what to think about her father getting into her love life.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Back to top Go down

Post by Montgomery Allen on Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:11 pm

He pulled Melissa a side. "What were you doing sucking lips!?" Montgomery said firmly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissa Allen on Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:12 pm

Melissa squinted and responded, "So, you're basically saying that you don't want me to be happy?" She didn't know how to respond back to her father since she used to be his little girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Montgomery Allen on Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:14 pm

Montgomery sucked his lips in. "Of course I do! Just not at the moment." He chuckled nervously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissa Allen on Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:18 pm

Shaking her head, Melissa whispered, "Dad! I'm 18! I'm not six anymore, I'm just not a little kid." It was bad for her to be in a strained relationship with her father.

Back to top Go down

Post by Montgomery Allen on Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:22 pm

Montgomery gasped. "Honey, I know. I'm sorry, I'll leave you two alone." Mont said walking away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissa Allen on Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:23 pm

Melissa started to feel bad as she isn't very close to her father now isolating herself away from people excluding Khyle and Vincent causing her eyes to water for a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Montgomery Allen on Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:10 am

A hurt Montgomery went back to the bleachers and started to give orders to his class.

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien King on Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:14 am

Looking over to Montgomery, Damien went and sat beside him. He went and held his hand to comfort him and looked at him directly in the eyes. "What's wrong, boo?" he whispered knowing that Melissa has been distancing herself away from Montgomery a lot the past few weeks.

your favorite hipster

Back to top Go down

Post by Montgomery Allen on Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:19 am

"It's just that Melissa is growing up and starting to have her own family. And what if little Melissa is going to forget all about me now?" Mont wailed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien King on Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:11 pm

"I know this is hard for you, but you need to keep your head up high. you shouldn't have too many expectations for her, since it's all stressing her out," he responded, "She won't forget about you, you are her father after all."

your favorite hipster

Back to top Go down

Post by Shanique Carter on Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:41 pm

Walking up to Priscilla, Shanique snapped her fingers and said to her, "Dem bitches don't know how to twerk." She shook her head seeing what was going on in the whole class.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Fitzpatrick on Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:05 pm

"D-d-don't shake your butt in my face," he shyly said as Teah was shaking her ass in his face. He was in disgust, how can one act like that? The world may never know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana Foxxwell on Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:18 pm

Alana was judging everyone in the whole gymnasium: Teah and Serenity are attention whores, Melissa and Vincent show way too much public dating affection at times, Damien and Montgomery totally have boners for each other that they're probably hiding, Shanique acts as if she's the ratchetest of them all, Priscilla continues being the bragging princess she is, Sarah is obviously still the bitch with roadkill, Adam needs to man up, Nysinee is staying the demon she is, Claudia is trying too hard, Lorena needs to start talking, Arachne needs to go back into the cemetery, Stacey is too new, and Khyle is still the chubby boy who probably masturbates to twinkies. She rolled her eyes at Melissa the most considering how she's the one who just had to get knocked up.

did they tell you i'm a fighter?
Alana Foxxwell
pic :

STUDENT

Back to top Go down

Post by Liisu Kivi on Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:25 pm

Liisu entered the gymnasium looking around hoping to see some familiar faces. She sat down on the bleachers since everyone seem to not really be following the rules.

Liisu Kivi
STUDENT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Kelskeay on Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:29 pm

Sarah got out her phone from her pocket. She was hiding it. She went in a corner and set the phone to a angle. She silently recorded Teah and Addie being crazy bitches. Hopefully their reputation would go down. She wanted to laugh so badly. The way Teah shaked her booty infront of Adam. She couldn't resist! She laughed so hard her phone slipped.
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSCH!
The phone was black and broken. It's screen was scratched. A tear fell from Sarah's face. It was 588$!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top