HISTORY CLASS - WEEK 1 [[COLLEGE]] ((Students only))

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HISTORY CLASS - WEEK 1 [[COLLEGE]] ((Students only))

Post by Brynja Arnadóttir on Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:04 pm

Brynja sighed knowing that new students would come piling in the classroom as apart of the new college division. She sat various papers down on the desks to test the student's knowledge before teaching them various historical events in exquisite detail.

Back to top Go down

Re: HISTORY CLASS - WEEK 1 [[COLLEGE]] ((Students only))

Post by Melissa Allen on Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:14 pm

Melissa was by the door of the classroom trying to have a prenatal pill so it's already out of the way, and hopefully so no one in the hallway catches her. Sighing, she walked in not knowing what to think about having to be in a division in terms of classes making her unable to see her little brother Khyle during class unless it was at gym or in the hallways. She looked for a seat and sat down waiting for Vincent to come knowing that he's also in the college division.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Back to top Go down

Post by Shanique Carter on Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:39 pm

Entering the classroom, Shanique flipped her new weave and flaunted her new clothes as if it were a fashion show. "Get out of da way, heffa!" she screeched as she pushed a student out of the way and chose a seat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pamela Snicket on Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:18 pm

Pamela slouched into the room. "I just got out of baby school now I'm taking college classes."

Pamela took a seat and tapped her pen hardly. Atleast I don't got to see those stupid 1+2 teachers. Yet again, work just got tough.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniella Rivera on Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:21 pm

Danni entered the classroom to see worn out faces. Great, I'm stuck with these assholes once again, she thought rolling her eyes. She sat down at a random desk and looked around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Rivers on Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:40 am

Sam took a seat in his class. No, hot babes here. Sam looked around the room. Only guy here... Than he looked at a girl than was across the row from him. Sam blinked at Daniella. Than he stretched out his hand. "Hey, I'm Sam." He crunched his nose when he looked to hard at her.

Sam Rivers
STUDENT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Kelskeay on Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:12 pm

Sarah slowly walked to her seat as she saw new and old ugly faces. History was the boringest subject ever, and the fact that she was now in college didn't make it any better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top