Pool Party Paradise -The Reeds Penthouse ((Students and Teachers))

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Pool Party Paradise -The Reeds Penthouse ((Students and Teachers))

Post by Melissa Allen on Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:27 pm

"I'm in theatre," she replied as she looked up. Melissa then said, "My father is the gym teacher. My mom is the science teacher. i also have two younger siblings."

---------------------------------------------------------------

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Medin on Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:39 pm

''Oh. Heather and Mont are your parents and Ivy and Khyle are your siblings?'' Vincent asked. ''I know all of them end with Allen which is your last name. Mellisa Allen.'' he said. He had seen Mellisa with her other sibling Khyle before at Relay for Life. ''I was born the only child. I don't have any parents or siblings around the campus. You're lucky.'' he softly said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissa Allen on Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:42 pm

Melissa nodded and responded, "Yep. What do you enjoy doing in your free time? I enjoy reading various books. In fact, I'm currently reading A Dance of Dragons by George R.R. Martin. You're an only child? Don't call me lucky because Ivy can be an asshole."

Back to top Go down

Post by Shanique Carter on Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:48 pm

"Fuck off, Ms. Arna- whatever the fuck yo last name is," responded Shanique as she started to pull Sarah's hair in an attempt to get the "roadkill" out of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Priscilla Reed on Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:53 pm

"Hey! What the hell are you doing? Are you trying to get me kicked out my apartment?!" Priscilla screamed at Shanique and Sarah.

"I'm the baddest baby in the atmosphere"

Back to top Go down

Post by Montgomery Allen on Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:57 pm

Montgomery entered the elevator spying for Damien. "Hello." He waved at Damien. Mont took a dive in the pool and did a front flip dive and went next to Damien taking a seat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien King on Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:00 pm

"Hello, sexy," he whispered to Montgomery as he bit his lip. Damien looked up and asked, "How are ya? Is there anything going on in your household?"

your favorite hipster

Back to top Go down

Post by Nysinee Westrope on Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:02 pm

Nysinee walked over to the snack bar in hopes of getting away from the drama and said to Vincent and Melissa, "Hello, guys! How are you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Kelskeay on Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:08 pm

''BITCH!'' yelled as Shanique got off the roadkill in Sarah's hair.
''Priscilla you are stuck up of course!'' she said as she chipped one of Priscilla's nails. ''EAT THAT!''

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Medin on Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:20 pm

''I enjoy listening to music, playing my own music, reading books, playing board games, and other boring things you'd probably be not interested in.'' Vincent replied to Mellisa.
As Nysinee came and asked how fine he replied ''Hey Nysinee! I'm good how about you.'' Oh brother! Two girls he thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissa Allen on Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:25 pm

"I'm sure I'd be interested in the other things you do in some way, shape, or form since I live a very flexible lifestyle," she responded with a nod. Melissa waved and responded, "Hello, Nysinee! I'm fine. You?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Medin on Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:03 pm

''That's great. '' Vincent replied. He was glad that Mellisa would be interested even though he thought they were boring and Mellisa thought too. He had already finished his m&ms. He went back to the snack bar. He eat the M&ms too quickly because of Nysinee and Mellisa talking to him. He could have choked, but Mellisa's voice prevented him from doing so. He got a bag of Doritos. Those were his favorite snack. He went to his comfortable chair again.
''Is the book you're reading right now a good book?'' Vincent asked Mellisa. He wanted to know. He thought since she enjoys reading, she'd have alot of good books to recommend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissa Allen on Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:05 pm

Melissa smiled and responded, "It really is! The details in there are exquisite! I'd definitely recommend it,b ut it's best to start from the first book, so you know what's going on."

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Medin on Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:33 pm

''Thanks! I'll go to the library one-day and check the book out. Or maybe, all the books in the series out.'' Vincent replied. Of course Vincent wasn't much of a reader but maybe he'll actually enjoy it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissa Allen on Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:36 pm

"Yes, yes! You should!" she then exclaimed grinning in joy. Melissa then quickly got her guide with a Harry Potter cover on it and set it on the counter, so she can make sure that it doesn't get lost.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana Foxxwell on Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:42 pm

Alana walked by the snack bar and sat her feet into the pool water, She was highly entertained by Priscilla, Sarah, and Shanique fighting, so she began to record the whole thing on her phone to put on Facebook.

did they tell you i'm a fighter?
Alana Foxxwell
pic :

STUDENT

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Medin on Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:17 pm

Vincent couldn't wait. ''Maybe I could find books of the series in your penthouse? Since you might have some in your penthouse since you have read them all?'' Vincent asked. He was excited, Mellisa recommended it. He has fallen in love with her, totally.

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissa Allen on Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:20 pm

"I live in a condo like 20 blocks away from the penthouse. Maybe we can try to find books here? There has to be books somewhere around here," she responded nodding as she smirked back to Vincent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Medin on Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:27 pm

''Oh, yeah! I am so dumb. Let's go.'' Vincent replied. I can't believe I messed up! ''Over there?'' He said as he pointed to stack of books.

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissa Allen on Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:29 pm

Melissa got out of her chair forgetting about the guide sitting on the counter and replied, "Alright. Yep! Lets go look at all the books there. Is it strange that I enjoy smelling books?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Kelskeay on Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:34 pm

Sarah saw Mellisa and Vincent take off, but saw a book. It wasn't a ordinary book she felt. She ran over to the book quietly, and saw a pregnancy guide under the cover. It wasn't that book that was on the cover. It was a pregnancy guide. This was it! The ticket to the party gossip. ''HEY EVERYONE! LOOK AT THIS! MELLISA'S READING A PREGNANCY GUIDE!'' shouted loud enough for EVERYONE to hear as she pointed to the guide, without the fake ''cover''.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shanique Carter on Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:37 pm

"I wonder who the baby daddy is 'cause that man has a bad choice in gals 'cause he chose a fucking bookworm," Shanique replied in response to the gossip Sarah had just revealed to everyone at the party.

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissa Allen on Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:44 pm

In the distance, Melissa heard a girl say something along the lines of, "I found a guide!" Good for her, I guess, she thought as she started going through the book pile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Medin on Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:56 pm

Vincent heard a voice that must have been Sarah saying ''I found a guide!'' . Vincent didn't want to get into gossip so he didn't care what Sarah had just said. ''No! Actually I think you-'' He paused for dramatic effect. ''Is it possible for you to sniff out that series?''

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissa Allen on Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:01 pm

"I don't know. Shall we see?" Melisss responded with a nod grabbing a book inhaling it's scent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top