Pool Party Paradise -The Reeds Penthouse ((Students and Teachers))

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Pool Party Paradise -The Reeds Penthouse ((Students and Teachers))

Post by Khyle Allen on Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:12 am

Khyle blushed after hearing Mel call him by his nickname and his dad play with his hair. He just shrugged and thought, its family. Khyle sat two feet in the water and watched people from other classes dive and flip.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacey Sierra on Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:06 am

Stacey was painting her summer mural to show the school when school started back. She was alone in her summer apartment. Than she heard music and splashing. Stacey took a hard breath and looked on top her balcony. Priscilla and her stupid party, urggg

Stacey hated being Priscilla's downstairs neighbor. She heard everything. But she liked having a friend that was going to her school there. Stacey opened the door and rode the elevator to the 14th floor and entered Priscilla's penthouse.

She took a celery stick and walked up to Priscilla. "I'm trying to paint here. Could you tell your party to be quiet? And low down the music, O-M-G!"

---------------------------------------------------------------

Back to top Go down

Post by Priscilla Reed on Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:12 am

Priscilla rolled her eyes and turned to Stacey. "You need to relax from painting. Take a swim, eat some healthy junk and interact with the teachers and students. There is a swimming suit in my room, try it." She said pushing Stacey up into her bedroom.

"I'm the baddest baby in the atmosphere"

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacey Sierra on Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:16 am

Stacey sighed and agreed. Moments later she was in some thin bathing suit. She tied her hair back and sat on a beach chair. Some boys gave her a quick wave and stare. Stacey nervously smiled back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Heather Allen on Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:56 pm

Heather walked up the stairs and onto the roof. The pool was grand, standing at the entrance she could see everyone. Gabby, against the wall flirting with that boy she met in gym class. Her loving husband, sitting in the shallow end with Damien. Damien?! What is he doing with my husband? Again. She threw her towel to the side along with the others, exposing her cleavage, flat stomach, and curvy hips - with a small thigh gap. Of course she'd flaunt what she had. This was the party of the year.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:00 pm

Tom looked at Monty in disgust. He just walked away from him with Damien, doing nothing more than make eye contact with him. Rude, much. He diverted his gaze to Heather, who had recently walked in sporting sexy like never before. He smiled and made a straight beeline towards her, gently smacking her ass as he walked passed her and to the juice bar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Priscilla Reed on Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:03 pm

Priscilla got up on her balcony to make an announcement. "Attention less paid teachers and peasant students. I'd like to say-"

Just then, Priscilla flipped over and landed straight into the 13 feet pool side.

"I'm the baddest baby in the atmosphere"

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana Foxxwell on Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:56 pm

"Is it something to actually give a shit about?" questioned Alana as she looked towards Priscilla.

did they tell you i'm a fighter?
Alana Foxxwell
pic :

STUDENT

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacey Sierra on Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:00 pm

Stacey rolled her eyes at Priscilla. Sometimes she can be over dramatic, she thought to herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien King on Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:39 pm

Poking Montgomery on the shoulder, Damien whispered in his ear, "I believe your wife is here." He did not know how to feel about Heather coming here all of a sudden. She must've gotten the clue that the rest of her family ran away to the pool party like a little lost puppy.

your favorite hipster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top