Arnadóttir, brynja

Post by Brynja Arnadóttir on Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:47 pm

brynja arnadóttir
4/13 • 25 • MELORA CREAGER • HISTORY

Caring, Hard-working, Friendly

out of character info

NAME/ALIAS: Xaria
HOW DID YOU FIND US? I created TGID.
HOW MANY YEARS HAVE YOU BEEN ROLEPLAYING? 6-7 years.
TIMEZONE: Eastern

character's appearance

HAIR COLOR: Blonde, occasionally dyed orange
EYE COLOR: Hazel
HEIGHT: 5"7'
ANY OTHER SPECIAL LITTLE DETAILS? Has a tattoo of a rose on her left ankle.

history

I was born in Iceland, which doesn't really have much ice.  The reason is due to those back when there were settlers in Iceland, and they didn't want anyone to invade their home so they referred to their home as Iceland to fool those wanting to take their home. It is quite complicated, but an interesting fact which is why I'm a history teacher. I'm not going to get into my life too much, but the only other thing I'll say about my life before I became a teacher is that I moved out of my parent's home when I was 18 due to wanting to go my separate ways and ended up in Chicago. I'm quite logical when to think about it, so I'll always explain stuff in the most logical way as possible to my students in hopes of them actually paying attention. I live in a law-abiding and hopefully a successful lifestyle due tot he laws here being different than they are back in my mother country, so I make sure I don't get into too much trouble and I'll be just fine as a citizen. Despite popular belief, I'm very hard-working and I often take advantage of myself, so I often do some things I enjoy doing at an advantage. I often struggle to register emotions, so please do not be surprised at all if I don't have empathy. I really enjoy hanging out with other people, so I often try to make friends, and it helps me be able to teach them a bit of Icelandic culture as well. I'm very caring, so please come to me in time of need maybe. People tell me that I'm awfully obedient, and they may or may not be right.

Back to top Go down

Re: Arnadóttir, brynja

Post by Creepie Creecher on Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:49 pm

congratulations
You have been accepted! You may fill out the claims and start roleplaying!

---------------------------------------------------------------

playing your song

Creepie Creecher
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum