Relay For Life ((ALL))

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Relay For Life ((ALL))

Post by Kelsey Jones on Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:16 pm

Kelsey smiled widely ''My name is Kelsey,nice to meet you Jessie'' Kelsey said turning around to see Jessie fully.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:23 pm

"EVERYONE LINE UP!" Tom smiled and held the starting pistol. He had been training for a long distance run for sometime now, this was 2 laps around the school's track. "on your marks, get set, go!" he fired the starting pistol and dropped it, sprinting ahead of everyone for a moment then falling back into an even pace that was quite fast but right for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Ragland on Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:26 pm

Savannah's hair was flowing in the sunlight. She sprinted her legs and zoomed. Sav waved her brother and smiled at the yelling crowd of students. The sun beated on her Wow it's hot out here, she thought. But the sun wouldn't stop her from running.

Back to top Go down

Post by Khyle Allen on Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:29 pm

Khyle hesitated to sit with Mont, but he wanted to be with his sister. He had gotten snacks and drinks to watch the race. Everyone was screaming and cheering. "Isn't this a nice way to raise money?" Khyle smiled with his rosey cheeks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissa Allen on Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:32 pm

Melissa nodded back to her brother smiling and replied, "It most certainly is! I know dad can't wait for Hoops/Jump Rope for Hearts this winter! I'll help you raise money since i know how badly you want to play basketball with your friends during it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Priscilla Reed on Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:34 pm

Priscilla waved her fans and blew kisses. She took ten sips of her water than ran than stopped than ran. Priscilla stuck her head to the race and made sure her poses were beautiful. Out of no where, she chipped her nail on the water bottle cap. "OH SHIT! I BROKE A NAIL!" She screamed onto the field. No one was even listening.

"I'm the baddest baby in the atmosphere"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Kelskeay on Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:36 pm

Jessie heard a BEEP! It was from her watch. She had set up her watch to put a alarm for the relay-race. I was about to be friends with someone and it just had to start!  ''Uh... I'm really sorry! I have to go to a relay-race!! But here's my phone number'' she said as she wrote down her phone number on a piece of paper and handed it to Kelsey. She quickly scurried to the relay-race and lined up. She ran her little legs out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nigel Ragland on Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:36 pm

Nigel pulled Gabby to a spot and watched his sister run. "She seems happy." Nigel said smiling. His sister's smile brought light to everyone. She was kind and sweet and she was a good person to live long.

"Baby I'm addicted"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorena Good on Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:41 pm

Lorena drank her juice and watched the race.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Marker on Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:45 pm

Lucy watched carefully, because she wanted to be like them. Running fast as a cheetah, well most of them. Some were fast some were slow. She noticed Priscilla chipped her nail. Lucy looked as if she were the only one listening. She didn't enjoy Priscilla's mouth.

Icon By xaria!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsey Jones on Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:08 am

Kelsey nodded and followed after Jessie,she stood on the side lines and began to cheering for Jessie ''GO JESSIE''! Kelsey chanted along with 3 other people besides her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:45 am

Tom finished the first lap, way ahead of everyone. He looked back and grinned. I guess I should slow down a bit He slowed his pace down by a second, still far in lead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Khyle Allen on Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:49 am

Khyle got excited about the 4 hoops for Heart. He is another person who just loved to help and do more. "I can't wait. I'm so excited!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Montgomery Allen on Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:52 am

Montgomery nodded. "I can't wait either!" Montgomery smiled at his two children wondering why Ivy can't be like them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissa Allen on Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:57 pm

Melissa was sitting on the beach towel watching the race. She took a quick drink of her water and made a paper fan for her and Khyle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsey Jones on Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:36 pm

Kelsey cheered and sat next to a girl with a beach towel,she gave her a small smile and turned back to the race ''Woah,its not fair that guy totally cheated'' Kelsey said pointing to Tom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissa Allen on Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:29 am

"There isn't any winners in this relay race since everyone is a winner," replied Melissa to Kelsey as she messed around with Khyle's hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Ragland on Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:37 am

Savannah felt the heat on her skin. She begin to thirst to death seeing everyone with water in their hands. When did we...need water bottles! She thought having a dry throat. The racers pour their water on their faces and drank cooling themselves off. They passed Savannah straight leaving her behind.

I need to catch up, She thought coughing. Sav caught up to a little by Priscilla who was 7 places behind. Moments later the sun got even hotter and more kids pulled out their waters. Savannah got dizzy and was burning up.

A few seconds later, she collapsed on the track and hit her head on the ground turning pale as ever. The racers just kept running.

Back to top Go down

Post by Priscilla Reed on Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:40 am

Priscilla heard a loud thump behind her. She pushed her hair to a side and turned around. It was Savannah laying there while everyone ran over her. Priscilla rolled her eyes and shrugged. Gosh, I thought it was something important like my accessories falling off. And she kept on running.

"I'm the baddest baby in the atmosphere"

Back to top Go down

Post by Liisu Kivi on Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:41 am

Liisu was running on the track and she saw Savannah collapse. She gasped as she quickly stopped wanting to tell a teacher. Someone poked her on the shoulder and told her to keep going. Pressured, she fearfully went on scared that Savannah may have died.

Liisu Kivi
STUDENT

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Gaile on Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:49 am

Robert Gaile who was panting for air, grabbed his water bottle and was about to give up. He noticed 2 students behind and he ran back to see what the heck was going on. "Hey, hey, hey. This isn't lunch time. Get up and get running." He said. Than he looked at Savannah laying on the ground just there.

He freaked. "CALL THE 991 HOTLINE! WE GOT AN INJURED STUDENT." He said trying to get someones attention. Robert was waving for the kids on the ground to see. Waving for his life he tried and tried to get attention.

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien King on Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:51 am

Damien ran over to the scene with his phone. He then dialed 911 and told them to get to the school immediately. "That's S-S-Savannah Ragland," he said looking down to the ground and then yelled to everyone to pause what they were doing.

your favorite hipster

Back to top Go down

Post by Montgomery Allen on Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:56 am

Mont rushed to the field and helped the poor Savannah up. Moments later paramedics came. He looked around for Savannah's brother. Mont sweated and watched the child go into the ambulance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien King on Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:57 am

"I can't believe this just happened," said Damien to Montgomery freaked out. He didn't want anything like this to happen at all.

your favorite hipster

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissa Allen on Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:45 pm

Melissa gasped at what had just happened. Her eyes started to get watery so quickly which wss unusual for her; she mostly starts to cry due to a fictional character dying. She ran over to the scene watching the ambulance drove away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top