Relay For Life ((ALL))

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Relay For Life ((ALL))

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:05 pm

Tom heard is name and instantly he knew what Gabby wanted. He turned with a cheesy grin on his face "Hey what?" he yelled back, taking a small sip of water.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby Blanchfield on Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:34 pm

Gabby grinned, Tom was catching on. He was her favorite teacher, and she loved his smile an dhow he'd make jokes whenever possible. "Show me how you bungalow, show me how you bungalow!" she chanted, clapping her hands.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:35 pm

"My hands are high, my feet are low and this is how I bungalow." He got on the ground and started to do the coffee grinder, smiling like an idiot at the student's chanting and clapping. "Bungalow, bung bungalow. Bungalow, bung bungalow!". He got up and bowed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby Blanchfield on Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:44 pm

"Woo! YEAH! Dance has taught you quite a bit Tom.. I mean Mr. Pelc" she said, blushing a bit. Gabby went onto the tar mat and got in the warm up circle that seemed to be forming. "Get loose song, get loose song!" she began to chant along with the other students.

Back to top Go down

Post by Heather Allen on Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:55 pm

Heather walked up Montgomery and passionately kissed him. "Monty, do you want me to make mashed potatoes with steak tonight or aian stirfry with homefries?" she said, rubbing his arm lustfully.

Last edited by Heather Allen on Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien King on Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:59 pm

Damien saw Heather passionately kiss Montgomery. He felt like taking him away from her, but of course he can't due to it being unprofessional. Looking away, he sighed looking up to the sky.

your favorite hipster

Back to top Go down

Post by Montgomery Allen on Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:15 pm

Montgomery kissed his wife on the cheek. "Anything is fine." He said akwardly. He stared at Damien. I wish she'd just go away

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissa Allen on Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:22 pm

Melissa watched her mother kiss Montgomery on the lips. She awkwardly stood there saying, "Hi, mom. How are you?" Looking around, she couldn't stand to see what would happen next.

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Ragland on Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:26 pm

Savannah was busy listening to music full blast and preparing. She didn't hear the announcement Tom made. All she heard was, "Race in 20 minutes"

Savannah flipped her hair and did a good stretch and got ready for the big race.

Back to top Go down

Post by Heather Allen on Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:29 pm

Heather winked at him, feeling the odd tension. "Babe, you feel.. off. You're usually not like this" she said, going behind him and putting her arms over him. She leaned in and whispered in his ear "After the race we can go home, have a nice dinner, and if you're in the mood I'll use that toy you like on your anus. Whatever to make my man happy." she said, kissing his ear lobe.
  She looked up to see her daughter. "I'm fine sweety, we're going to have steak and mashed potatoes tonight" she said with a smile. Heather was quite the chef.

Back to top Go down

Post by Priscilla Reed on Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:33 pm

Priscilla took her kiss from Nigel and listened to Tom. More cute teachers Priscilla snatched about 5 bottles of waters and granola bars from Nysinee and payed. 

She ate one and got pepped up for the race. I hate helping but this will be a good story for me in French Magazines.

"I'm the baddest baby in the atmosphere"

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissa Allen on Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:36 pm

"Oh, okay," replied Melissa awkwardly, she could feel the tension, especially since she already knew that her father is gay and is prepared in case of a custody battle. She sat down on the grass watching the other people at their booth and getting ready for the race; Melissa would be watching the relay alongside her father.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Kelskeay on Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:48 pm

Sarah thought she should make a gossip booth, SHE was the drama queen and gossip queen of this academy. If Priscilla was going to take her place, then she should do extremely better than her at getting gossip. 

Sarah started setting up her booth. A large banner wide as the booth held place. It was a blue banner with yellow words written across it '' SARAH'S GOSSIP BOOTH '' with white subtitles under it. '' 35 cents for a piece of gossip '' were the white subtitles under it. Then, another subtitle was under that too, '' Sarah will pay you 15 cents for a piece of gossip you have.'' It was so small you wouldn't see it until you looked carefully. My prices are cheap, but I'll get plenty of business from this. After all, it's cents for a PIECE. 
Sarah waited for her first customer or gossip-bringer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shanique Carter on Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:52 pm

Seeing the gossip booth, Shanique walked up to it to take the opportunity of giving gossip. She got out a slip of paper and wrote: Damien and Montgomery are gay for eachother. Shanique smiled and handed the small piece of paper to Sarah.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Kelskeay on Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:05 pm

Seeing that Shanique gave her a slip of paper, she read it obviously and anticipating.  Damien and Montgomery are gay for eachother.  was written.
Free gossip that's juicy! Sarah was thankful that Shanique  gave her the slip of paper. ''Montgomey and Damien are gay?!  You know, I saw Mont and Damien what looks to be kissing under a tree. Unfortunately, I couldn't get a good look. ''  whispered to Shanique. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Khyle Allen on Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:10 pm

Khyle oompa loompaed on the field and tripped over his shoe lace. He rolled and hurted. All this because I wanted to see my sister

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:12 pm

Tom got on top of the little stand he built a couple days ago in preparation for this warm up. "It's warm up time!" he yelled. Tom smiled as he heard Gabby lead a chant "Get loose song, get loose song!''. Tom took his hands out of his athletic shorts and gave a silly grin to the crowd "This is a repeat after me song, called get loose. You may have heard of it, and I'm betting the majority of you have heard it. You're going to copy me for the next 5 minutes. ready?" Tom took a big breath and began with the song, the students cheering, dancing and repeating with him.
The song:

"This is a repeat after me song.
This is a repeat after me song!

Get loose!
Get loose!
Get funky!
Get funky!
Get your body movin’!
Get your body movin’!
It started with your feet!
Ow! You’re feet!
Ow! You’re feet!

Get loose!
Get loose!
Get funky!
Get funky!
Get your body movin’!

Get your body movin’!
Ow! You’re feet!
Ow! You’re feet!
Your knees!
Your knees!

Get loose!
Get loose!
Get funky!
Get funky!
Get your body movin’!

Get your body movin’!
Ow! You’re feet!
Ow! You’re feet!
Your knees!
Your knees!
Your hips!
Your hips!
Get loose!
Get loose!
Get funky!
Get funky!
Get your body movin’!

Get your body movin’!
Ow! You’re feet!
Ow! You’re feet!
Your knees!
Your knees!
Your hips!
Your hips!
Your arms!
Your arms!

Get loose!
Get loose!
Get funky!
Get funky!
Get your body movin’!

Get your body movin’!
Ow! You’re feet!
Ow! You’re feet!
Your knees!
Your knees!
Your hips!
Your hips!
Your arms!
Your arms!
Your head!
Your head!

Get loose!
Get loose!
Get funky!
Get funky!
Get your body movin’!

Get your body movin’!
Ow! You’re feet!
Ow! You’re feet!
Your knees!
Your knees!
Your hips!
Your hips!
Your arms!
Your arms!
Your head!
Your head!
Your booty!
Your booty!

Get loose!
Get loose!" he chanted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissa Allen on Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:15 pm

Melissa saw her younger brother trip in the field; freaked out, she squealed, "Khyle!" Melissa rushed to him, helping him up, and made sure he wasn't hurt and asked, "Are you okay? Did you break anything? Do you have a booboo?" She hugged him after checking and took him to where she was sitting at to watch the relay.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsey Jones on Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:28 pm

Kelsey sat down on the field as she watched everyone buzz by,Kelsey sighed and looked at her phone and it had no messages.

Back to top Go down

Post by Heather Allen on Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:37 pm

"Get loose!" Heather finished with a grin. She leaned in once more "You love your anus toys don't you? Of course, I like it up the ass too." she said dreamily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Montgomery Allen on Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:57 pm

Mont noticed his two kids on the field. His son had tripped and fell. He watched.

Back to top Go down

Post by Khyle Allen on Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:02 pm

Khyle blushed as his sister helped him up. "I'm fine. Its just a itty bitty butterfly," he said referring to one of his quotes meaning nothing to big or small can hurt me.

Khyle hugged his sister and looked around, "Hey are you participating?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissa Allen on Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:07 pm

"That's good I guess. I was worried that you may have gotten a serious injury," she replied as she took Khyle to where he beach towel was by the field. Melissa shook her head no and gave a repky, "No, I'm sitting with dad to watch the relay. Want to join me? I'll make sure you don't get hurt."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy Allen on Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:09 pm

Looking past her, Ivy noticed her sibblings. Them and their fat asses She thought. Ivy took another picture for her blog and made sure her belly showed. She smiled and the camera flashed into her face. 
Ivy Allen
STUDENT

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Kelskeay on Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:12 pm

''Whew....'' Jessie had finished doing her warm-ups. The warm-ups for the relay-race. She got tired so she went for a walk. It shouldn't hurt, I'll just be gone for a few minutes and just come back in for the relay race. 
 As Jessie walked, she saw a girl. A girl sitting by herself. She walked over her and sat besides her. ''Hi there! I'm Jessie. What's yours?'' she said with a joyful tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top