Relay For Life ((ALL))

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Relay For Life ((ALL))

Post by Adam Fitzpatrick on Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:26 pm

"I'm constantly bullied for being gay, I'm insecure, I'm ashamed of myself. It's just," replied Adam looking up at Montgomery. It was obvious that he has low self-esteem. Adam couldn't help it.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Back to top Go down

Post by Montgomery Allen on Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:29 pm

Montgomery sighed at Adam. "People are people. There isn't a problem with being gay! Stand up for yourself and be you. Don't care what people say!" Mont said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Fitzpatrick on Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:31 pm

He sighed and replied, "I don't know how I'm going to because people act as if I'm the son of Satan, and I'm an Atheist!" Adam looked around hoping to see accepting people, but it was all black and white to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Montgomery Allen on Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:40 pm

Montgomery felt sad. "Don't worry. People are just cruel."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniella Rivera on Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:44 pm

"Hello people I don't care about," carelessly yelled Danni as she went to sit on the grass. She messed around with her trading cards as if it were no big deal and used magic tricks on them. Danni smiled in delight as she made a card "invisible".

Back to top Go down

Post by Nigel Ragland on Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:33 pm

Nigel clapped constantly for Gabby. He was happy. "Hey let's go look around." He smiled.

"Baby I'm addicted"

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Ragland on Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:35 pm

Savannah looked around. Interesting booths. Thought Savannah. All she was thinking about was racing. She wanted to make a difference.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nysinee Westrope on Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:39 pm

Nysinee looked around with a smile; she was glad to be out of class and being able to enjoy the fresh air. Picking up a flower, she inhaled the smell and stuck it in her hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Montgomery Allen on Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:40 pm

Montgomery walked over to Damien. "So when do we start everything?" he asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien King on Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:44 pm

Damien shrugged and responded, "I assume that the race will be starting in an hour if I remember correctly." He got out the schedule for the relay races, and Damien shook his head yes since he actually remembered when something starts for once.

your favorite hipster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby Blanchfield on Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:24 pm

Gabby giggled as she jumped onto Nigel's back, piggy-back style. "Back to the booth! We need to start with the kisses!" she said, enthusiastically. Them boys better not have bad breath. Gabby smiled when she saw a whole line of boys against the wall, waiting for the kissing booth to open, they were from her dance academy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Starling on Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:24 pm

Angel was sitting in the grass putting her hair up in a ponytail. She looked around hoping to find someone to talk to before the relay starts and decided to go up to Savannah. Smiling, Angel waved hi to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nigel Ragland on Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:49 pm

Nigel nodded and said, "Last one there gets the bad kisser!" And they raced off into the sunset of the booth.

"Baby I'm addicted"

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby Blanchfield on Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:52 pm

"You're on!" Gabby flew by Nigel and sat in her seat, giving him a cheesy grin. She panted a bit and winked at him when he got to the booth. "Hello, Nigel. Would you like to purchase a kiss?" she said teasingly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nigel Ragland on Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:56 pm

Nigel was about to speak but angry girls was waiting for him. "Not now" He said smoothly. He got payed a dollar and made some money.

"Baby I'm addicted"

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby Blanchfield on Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:00 pm

Gabby smiled and made sure to pull her shirt down a fair bit, revealing some cleavage. "The kissing booth is now open! There are 2 lines! One line for me, on the left, and one for Nigel on the right! Line up! A kiss on the cheek is a dollar, a kiss on the lips is 1.50, a real kiss is 2.00 and if you want to makeout, you'll have to pay 5.00 because it'll be worth your while!" she yelled loudly. She grinned as she saw all the boys from her dance academy line up on the left side, there were around 200 boys there. Gabby turned her head and smiled at Nigel, "I think I'm going to need a bucket for my money" she said. She gave Nigel a kiss to the cheek and popped a piece of gum in her mouth and looked at the first customer, Elliot. "I'll take your kiss here!" she said proudly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissa Allen on Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:15 pm

Melissa was outside laying her beach towel on the ground along with her water bottles and the healthy snacks her father, Montgomery, had packed her for today. She walked up to her father and said to him "Dad, who would've thought that your secret would get revealed to the whole school? I honestly didn't, but of course Priscilla had to reveal it. You wonder why I dislike people like her at times despite constantly trying to socialize with her."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana Foxxwell on Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:43 pm

Alana was sitting down in the grass licking her ice cream. She knew that there'd be stuff that's juicy to know to use against people. She walked up to Melissa and flicked her on the shoulder overhearing what she had said to Montgomery.

did they tell you i'm a fighter?
Alana Foxxwell
pic :

STUDENT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:13 am

Tom walked up to Damien and Montgomery. "Hey. We need to get these kids pumped up before the race, I suggest we start some kind of warm up so people don't start pulling muscles in the middle of the relay. We don't need to be in the office calling people's parents at an event like this." he said in an educated manner. He winked at a student from his nutrition class with a cheesy grin, and watched her giggle for a moment. Tom then diverted his attention back at Damien and Montgomery, crossing his arms and waiting for Damien's reply, hoping he'd agree.

Back to top Go down

Post by Montgomery Allen on Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:51 am

Montgomery nodded at his daughter. "These kids have no respect for us teachers." He replied. Than he seen Alana flicked Melissa. "Hands off my daughter!" He shouted very loudly. He pushed Melissa away and talked to the new teacher.

"I'm sure they can help themselves. The race will start in just a bit. Maybe you should talk to the about the heat and making sure they carry water with them." Mont said patting Tom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nigel Ragland on Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:56 am

Nigel felt akward kissing all these girls. He never had an actual first kiss. Kissing strange girls...Nigel thought with a shiver. He continued and took a break to get snacks from Nysinee for him and Gabby.

"Baby I'm addicted"

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Ragland on Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:59 am

Savannah skipped through the field and practiced her big finish run. Whew its hot out here, but I must not stop practicing and warming up

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien King on Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:52 am

Damien focused his attention to Tom and replied, "A warm up will get them prepared. I guess you could do it as long as the students don't mind." He then reverted his attention back to Montgomery taking a small sip of his water.

your favorite hipster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:11 pm

Tom went to all the students in the kissing booth, cracking jokes with some of the students, giving out high fives, and making cheesy faces. He was literally the student body. "Pop pop!" he shouted, waiting for everyone. He smiled when he heard everyone return his call with "Pop pop!" in a slower. tone "Okay, now that I have your attention" he paused and turned some people around "I want you to yell out the amount of water bottles you have on 3." he then cracked a joke and smiled when he heard that the students were amused. "1..2...3" he heard the loud boom of "FIVE!". Tom smiled. "Pop pop!" he said, waiting to get their attention once more. "Pop pop!" The student body echoed. "Now I want all of you to take a break from the booths, the race is in 20 minutes so I'm starting a warm up on the tar mat. Meet me there in 2 minutes, we don't want you all pulling muscles." Tom walked to the tar mat and took a sip of his water, trying to remember the warm up song they used to sing at his diabetes camp.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby Blanchfield on Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:57 pm

Gabby smiled. Tom used to tell her many stories from camp, especially this one song that spoke to her. "Hey Tom!" she yelled, knowing what would come next.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top