Gym Class Week 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gym Class Week 2

Post by Montgomery Allen on Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:39 pm

Montgomery dragged his feet into the gym. It was a rough week due to the gossip talk about him and Damien. He opened the door and wrote a task.

Task One: There are weights from 10-50 pounds. Pick up anyone you can lift and lift for 10 minutes

This would give the students strength for their brains and body. Montgomery waited for the students to enter. He watched to see if anyone remembered to bring in their water bottles.

Back to top Go down

Re: Gym Class Week 2

Post by Adam Fitzpatrick on Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:43 pm

Adam walked into the gymnasium with his four water bottles. He made sure no one was in the gym yet because he often got bullied for being gay. Sighing with relief, he sat at the bleachers to take a quick drink from one of his water bottles. He walked to Mr. Allen and whispered shyly, "I heard about your relationship with Damien. I'm really glad that you finally found someone. It's giving me confidence to know that I'll find a boyfriend one day. Well, that's it, so i hope you have a great day."

---------------------------------------------------------------

Back to top Go down

Post by Montgomery Allen on Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:49 pm

Montgomery opened his eyes. "Why thank you Adam." Montgomery didn't realize a student was actually had a influence on him and Damien from the relationship. "When you feel like you love somebody, say it. Just like I admitted with Damien." He sighed. Montgomery felt he can tell the student about everything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shanique Carter on Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:52 pm

"Man, bitches ain't shit. It ain't as if those nasty ass motherfuckers would give a damn," complained Shanique to one of her friends walking into the gym. She flipped her blue hair and smirked. She laughed and pointed at Adam and laughed, "Look, girl, it's that one gay guy."

Back to top Go down

Post by Priscilla Reed on Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:09 pm

Priscilla walked in like she was on the runway working it. Hair flipped, teeth white, high heel boots, skinny jeans and strapless shirt. Like I wan't to change and lift weights Priscilla thought rolling her eyes. 

10 minutes later she entered in with her gym gear and looked at Mr. Allen. "Montgomery! Yoo hoo! When's the date coming up?" Priscilla said trying to bother him.

"I'm the baddest baby in the atmosphere"

Back to top Go down

Post by Liisu Kivi on Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:11 pm

"Tere, Montgomery! How are you today?" exclaimed Liisu as she grabbed the gym uniform off of the racks. She was excited today since she managed to join a DIY club down at a craft store.

Liisu Kivi
STUDENT

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Hills on Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:16 pm

Claudia watched Priscilla in the background. She tried ignoring her trying to look professional. That Priscilla will ruin everyone's life! Claudia got a 10 pound weight and lifted since she is sort of weak.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arachne Dunham on Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:20 pm

Arachne walked into the gym with her notebook and pen, so she find some way to write a poem before lunch to show to her friends during study hall. She looked at the board and said, "Hopefully I'll make it through this period considering my thin figure. I do need to exercise a bit more anyway."

Back to top Go down

Post by Montgomery Allen on Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:11 pm

Montgomery hid his head in shame. They still wont get over this, wont they!? He ignored them and continued to do what he had to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana Foxxwell on Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:47 pm

Alana walked into the gym and yelled, "Hey, fuckers! I can't believe that Damien and Montgomery are dating!" She pushed someone out of the way and took a drink from her Icee.

did they tell you i'm a fighter?
Alana Foxxwell
pic :

STUDENT

Back to top Go down

Post by Montgomery Allen on Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:06 pm

Montgomery had it. "I want everyone to stop talking about Damien and I! Mind your own beeswax and get to work!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandora Diederich on Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:58 pm

Pandora walking into the gym hall and picked up a 10 pound weight, damn I am freaking weak!, she put down the weights after lifting them up and down for about 15 minutes, Wow! That was a lot of work to do. She looked at the gym for something to do, hmm, there was Adam, she didn't really talk to him, so what better time than to talk to him now. Lifting up a hand she waved at him as a signal for him to come over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby Blanchfield on Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:25 pm

Gabby walked into the gym and went straight to Mr. Montgomery. She smiled a big cheesy smile and slapped his ass, hard. She giggled and walk away. Serves him right for turning all gay on me. He was mine. MINE! She waited by the corner with a 25 pound weight, hoping Nigel would come.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsey Jones on Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:20 pm

Kelsey walked into the Gym and she saw Gabby slap the gym teachers butt,she shook her head and sat down on the bleachers she took a big sip of her water bottle and put it on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top