GIVING ALL MY SECRETS AWAY ((All))

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GIVING ALL MY SECRETS AWAY ((All))

Post by Priscilla Reed on Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:30 pm

Priscilla rushed into the lunchroom. She picked up her lunch that she had ordered and sat and waited for everyone to come in. Priscilla rub her hands together. I can't wait to tell everyone about Damien and Montgomery. Nysinee and her fake precious self would be all like 'You were right the prettiest girl in the world!'

She threw her Italian food away and sat and waited. This is going to be the talk of the school

---------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm the baddest baby in the atmosphere"

Back to top Go down

Re: GIVING ALL MY SECRETS AWAY ((All))

Post by Alana Foxxwell on Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:36 pm

Alana walked into the cafeteria licking a lollipop. I hope something interesting actually happens during lunch today, she thought as she sat down at a lunch table.

did they tell you i'm a fighter?
Alana Foxxwell
pic :

STUDENT

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Hills on Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:41 pm

Claudia did a flip of her hair and grabbed a tray. Lunch is a bore. Like no one even communicates Claudia thought helplessly to herself as she ate the tragic school lunch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Montgomery Allen on Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:51 pm

Montgomery entered the lunch room since he had lunch duty. He was very digusted with the children in the room. He thought Priscilla was full of it, Alana was a desperate child and Claudia...the I wanna be perfect girl. He ate quietly and watched other student hoard in. Just keep them together and you'll be fine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:56 pm

Viviana walked into the cafeteria carrying one of those rubber weights. She is very obsessed with exercising which is why gym is always her favorite class. Walking to Mr. Allen, she asked him a question, "Mr. Allen, when are we going to do the weight lifting unit?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorena Good on Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:57 pm

Lorena took a seat and ate her lunch. She sat and watched the talkative people talk and eat. She seen other people from higher classes walk in. Lorena just poked her food constantly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien King on Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:00 pm

Damien walked into the cafeteria to help enforce school policies since he is the principal after all. He spotted Montgomery and sat by him.

your favorite hipster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby Blanchfield on Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:02 pm

Gabby sat by Nigel and poked at her salad. She wasn't really all that hungry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Priscilla Reed on Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:07 pm

Priscilla seen Damien and Montgomery. Like that was going to stop her.

Priscilla carefully got on the rounded table with her 5 inch heel boots she had recently ordered online and fixed her mini skirt and tank top. She clapped her hands as loud as she can.  Clap, Clap

"Attention! Everyone! Quiet down!! Attention." She yelled among the racket. She cleared her throat and talked, "Recently I have heard and seen information between Damien King and Montgomery Allen. They may be men but that can't stop them from showing their true love." She grabbed her hair to the side and continued. "These 2 lovers had been spotted 'in love' confessing that they have a thing for each other. And if Nysinee's here," She kicked a tray of the table, "Ha, I was right. And to shorten my speech, these two are a bowl of fruit loops." Priscilla said hopping off the table.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana Foxxwell on Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:09 pm

Alana clapped her hands and exclaimed, "You're my hero! I still hate you though." It's obvious that she has a huge dislike for Priscilla, but it doesn't stop her from appreciating the little tings at times.

did they tell you i'm a fighter?
Alana Foxxwell
pic :

STUDENT

Back to top Go down

Post by Montgomery Allen on Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:13 pm

Montgomery gasped. "Damien! What the hell? How does she know!?" Montgomery felt like he had been hit by a bus. He couldn't imagine this happening.

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien King on Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:15 pm

"I don't know! You know I wouldn't tell!" responded Damien. He didn't know what to think of the outcome. He never expected it to happen.

your favorite hipster

Back to top Go down

Post by Montgomery Allen on Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:18 pm

Montgomery couldn't take it. "Student settle down." He said over the crowd of 'oohs' and pointing. "This is just another Priscilla drama story." Montgomery said trying to cover up the story.

Back to top Go down

Post by Priscilla Reed on Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:25 pm

"It's true. I seen it with my own eyes." Priscilla said trying to deny what Montgomery said. "One day I'll get you proof, but for now this is all I got."

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Hills on Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:27 pm

Claudia who was in the crowd stomped her feet. "Exactly!" She yelled. "No proof. You're a faker. These 2 are old helpless unfashionable men. They aren't gay!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Priscilla Reed on Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:25 pm

Priscilla pushed Claudia out of the way. "So Damien, it's official! I give you my congrats." Priscilla said all peppy. "When Nysinee finds out, this will be all over the news. Eeep!" 

It was a talent for her to ruin peoples lives. Especially people she couldn't stand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien King on Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:28 pm

Damien saw Priscilla push Claudia out of the way and quickly ran out of the cafeteria. He went into the men's restroom embarrassed. He had never asked for this to happen.

your favorite hipster

Back to top Go down

Post by Priscilla Reed on Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:32 pm

Priscilla smiled devilishly. "Remember everyone! Spread it all over the school. It needs to be a cover story." Priscilla yelled out loud. The lunchroom was full of chatter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandora Diederich on Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:14 pm

Pandora rolled her eyes as she was watched Priscilla, Priscilla is an idiot, she thought. Pandora believed that Priscilla didn't have the right to make fun of person because of who they were dating or their sexuality. "Why don't you just shut up Priscilla, your so annoying" she said angrily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top