FITZPATRICK, adam

Post by Adam Fitzpatrick on Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:17 pm

adam christopher fitzpatrick
7/23 • 17 • CHRIS COLFER

Discouraged Insecure Ashamed

out of character info

NAME/ALIAS: Xaria
HOW DID YOU FIND US? I created TGID.
HOW MANY YEARS HAVE YOU BEEN ROLEPLAYING? 6-7-8?
TIMEZONE: EST

character's appearance

HAIR COLOR: Brown
EYE COLOR: Brown
HEIGHT: 5"2
ANY OTHER SPECIAL LITTLE DETAILS? A small oval birthmark on his right elbow

history

Life for me wasn't really that great if you want to know. It was fell of Hell if you want it to be summed up, so stop at here unless you want to read it in full. I grew up by the shore of Baltimore, sounds peaceful so far, right? Well my family was always envy of other families, so they'd made sure my generation was in as much contests as possible so we'd win at least something. I used acting to escape from it, I kept on writing scripts and acted as if the envy that is in my family was just a television program; something that wasn't happening. Photography also became a hobby of mine, so I never left home without my camera. It was hell to be, but a tamer version. I soon moved to Chicago with my aunt as my aunt didn't really like the fact that our own family, even my mum wanted to win something that they don't need. So now, I live well in Chicago, but i'll have to expect shit to be going on around me... Especially where my sexuality is concerned since for some odd reason teenage pregnancies are accepted, but being gay isn't acceptable. I suck at telling my life story, so here you go.

Back to top Go down

Re: FITZPATRICK, adam

Post by Creepie Creecher on Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:00 pm

congratulations
You have been accepted! You may fill out the claims and start roleplaying!

---------------------------------------------------------------

playing your song

Creepie Creecher
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top