Head in the clouds, but my gravity's centered

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Head in the clouds, but my gravity's centered

Post by Elijah Baker on Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:03 pm

It was the day after the sophomore boy had arrived to the school. He decided he'd go walk around-- get familiar with the place. It would be his new home, after all. Although the idea of living in the same place where he went to school was a bit strange, it wasn't as strange as knowing he would no longe be living along side all his siblings. He'd probably never admit it, but he was going to miss them all no matter how annoying they might have often been.

With hands in his pocket, the boy wandered around the school ground and, eventually, found himself walking into some garden-type place. It looked much more peaceful than any other place on campus. He decided to sit with his back against one of the many trees that were scattered around, whip out his i-pod and began to listen to music.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Back to top Go down

Re: Head in the clouds, but my gravity's centered

Post by Angel Starling on Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:54 am

Angel was in the school gardens to find someone to talk to; it was quite arduous considering how most girls her age try to catch up on the school gossip. She had assumed the fact that there was probably no one in the gardens, but it was okay due to how loud it is in the school hallways. Alana always cussing at people, Priscilla bragging about being rich, and Sarah being the drama queen bitch of the century. Words cannot describe how little Angel thinks about her fellow classmates, so she just tries her best to become friends with them and to hopefully get along with them splendidly.

She saw an unfamiliar boy. Walking up to him, Angel made a wave to him. "Oh uh Hello!" she exclaimed, "My name is Angelica, but you can call me Angel as most people call me that." Smiling, she sat down beside im wanting to get to know more about him. She was wondering if he heard her under his music, so Angel sighed and waited to see whether or not he had heard Angel speak.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Baker on Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:53 am

He busily scrolled trough his playlist, trying to find a song he actually felt like listening to. But no song seemed to interest him. Out of the corner of his eye, he caught glimpse of a figure. Elijah looked up and took notice of the girl whowas now walking up to him & waving. Although he wasn't able to catch her first sentence, he'd manage to hear enough. Her name was Angel,from what he'd managed to understand. He gave the girl a smile as he set his ipod besides him. "Hey, I'm Elijah but you can call me...well,..Elijah" He really had never been given a nickname. Well-- not unless you counted the few embarassing ones his family members had given him. But those were too horrible to say anywhere other than his house, anyways. " You can sit. If you want." Elijah offered. Normally he wasn't the type to just ask a stranger to sit with him, but he was new to this school in a completely new city. So why not?

---------------------------------------------------------------

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Starling on Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:10 pm

"Okay, well hi Elijah," shyly replied Angel as she smelled the aroma of the pinecones which sat in the statosphere. She heard him offering her to sit down and then accepted the offer, "Sure. Thank you for asking." Angel glared at him as his eyes reminded her of a ainter cabin which sat in the woods for safe refuge during a small winter storm. Elijah's hair was as brown as the bark of a tree which sat as flowers blossomed around it. It was official; Angel fell in love.

((Sorry that it sucks ass.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top