I KNOW THAT WE CAN'T DO THIS NO MORE ((Students))

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I KNOW THAT WE CAN'T DO THIS NO MORE ((Students))

Post by Nigel Ragland on Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:16 pm

Nigel read the menu for Thursday's lunch.

Soup
Potatoes and Meat

No good food here, he thought smelling the cafeteria. Nigel was the first to get to the lunch room so he picked a quiet spot at the end of the lunchroom. He picked his "Potatoes and Meat" and waited for people to arrive.

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Baby I'm addicted"

Back to top Go down

Re: I KNOW THAT WE CAN'T DO THIS NO MORE ((Students))

Post by Chloe Jones on Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:35 am

While rummaging through her purse, Chloe entered the cafeteria. The smell of expired food floated under her nose. We're having slop for lunch. What a surprise. Still searching for her iPhone in her bag, Chloe grabbed a tray near the register. There she was given a large portion of meat and a ladle of soup. Gross. While looking for a table, Chloe recognized one of the students, Nigel. She barely talked to him, so it made no sense to sit with him. Instead she sat at a circular table with four chairs and set her tray down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana Foxxwell on Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:09 pm

Entering the cafeteria, Alana was loudly blasting off music by Guns n' Roses. She scowled as she gave a glare at Chloe. Alana had food from Subway with her, but she went into the cafeteria anyway for the hell of it. Even if there was melancholy bouncing off of the other students over what they were having for lunch, she didn't really care about her surroundings as she played with her hair.

did they tell you i'm a fighter?
Alana Foxxwell
pic :

STUDENT

Back to top Go down

Post by Priscilla Reed on Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:04 pm

Priscilla walked in the average cafeteria gorgeously as her long brown hair flipped back on her shoulders and her blue midnight mess eye shadow shinned in the dim light. She rolled her eyes as she saw the menu. "Gaross.."
Priscilla gave the lunch ladies a dirty look and grabbed her bowl of soup thinking "Why didn't I buy some Mexican?" Priscilla looked around the lunch room. She took a look at Chloe where she was sitting. Nerd Table She looked at Alana Freak Table She said rolling her eyes. Than she saw Nigel. She really hadn't really pay attention to him the past school days so she didn't bother making friends with him. I guess that's the Nobody Table

Priscilla just took any seat waiting for nerds and wanna be Priscilla's to sit next to her.

"I'm the baddest baby in the atmosphere"

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe Jones on Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:13 pm

Chloe frowned at Alana. Gosh, she can be such a bitch sometimes, she thought as she pushed the lumpy soup around with her spoon. The food was simply inedible. Chloe pushed her tray back and fished out her iPhone. Going onto her favorite social networking site, Chloe typed in a status update: I'm stuck with a bunch of losers. Help. Normally, it would be an easy task, but it was hard since Alana's music echoed through her head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pamela Snicket on Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:30 pm

Pamela ran into the cafeteria pepped up. Not everyone from class was here yet. She read the menu than sighed with relief. Glad I bought a sandwich and a drink

Pamela looked for a seat. Pamela definitely wasn't going to sit next to Pamela or Alana so she sat next to Chloe. She wasn't really eager to sit next to certain boys, like Nigel. Pamela bit into her sandwich and burped aloud. She let out a boyish laugh and kindly introduced her self to Chloe. "Hey I'm Pamela."

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe Jones on Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:42 pm

"Hi."Chloe looked uncertainly at Pamela. She had never met her before, so how could she trust her? What am I worrying about? It's not like she's asking me for the keys to my house or anything."I'm Chloe, if you didn't know." Chloe picked up her plastic fork and poked at the meat, as if it were alive. "I don't understand why they serve us garbage for food," she said, hoping to start up a conversation with Pamela. Who knows? She might be my first friend at this school.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandora Diederich on Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:56 pm

Pandora ambled into the cafeteria, she immediately covered her nose, the scent of this place was like old gym socks I've smelt better garbage bins than this, holding in the urge to gag she got her food, This does not look very appetizing. Her eyes scanned the whole area looking for a place to sit, before she spotted a boy sitting at theĀ end of the lunchroom. Pandora walked over to the table "Do you mind if I sit here" a hesitant smile graced her lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top