Gym Class Week 1

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Gym Class Week 1

Post by Damien King on Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:05 pm

Damien quickly drank a quarter of his water bottle and went back on his feet. He went up to Montgomery and said, "You should announce to them about Relay For Life. I want them to get off their asses and so stuff for a good cause."

---------------------------------------------------------------

your favorite hipster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby Blanchfield on Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:17 pm

Gabby ran around the gym 20 times and did some jumping jacks. "Finished" she proclaimed as she ran to Mr. Montgomery. She looked back at Nigel and gave him a wave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Priscilla Reed on Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:37 pm

Priscilla said "Damien is gay. His fashion tips are disgusting as him. I mean a gay man should wear rainbow. Haven't you notice the tension between him and Nigel? Hes begging for his thirsty boy self." 

Priscilla made a speech. "Damien isn't just gay. He's a fruity loop in a big bowl. Respect."

"I'm the baddest baby in the atmosphere"

Back to top Go down

Post by Nysinee Westrope on Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:41 pm

"No he isn't, Priscilla! My dad is straight! He only likes women! I would know!" exclaimed Nysinee to Priscilla. It's quite obvious how oblivious she is to her father's romantic feelings, but we were all like that at one point in time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nigel Ragland on Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:10 pm

Nigel waved back and ran to Gabby. "Whats with the comotion with the teachers and half the students?!" He exclaimed

"Baby I'm addicted"

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby Blanchfield on Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:16 pm

"Oh that?" she said, looking back at them intently. "Ha, they're just being disrespectful to the elderly.. typical teens I guess" she said with a smile. Gabby walked over to Nigel and put her hand on his shoulder and giggled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nigel Ragland on Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:23 pm

Nigel turned red. "Yeah." He replied in a chuckle. Nigel changed the subjct to get to know Gabby. "So what is your talent? I sing and write. I play a couple cords."

"Baby I'm addicted"

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby Blanchfield on Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:26 pm

"Well, I do a lot of things. It's kind of all over the place but.." she looked at him, wondering if he'd care. "Well, I style clothes and model in them, but then I also sing and dance.. along with makeup art" she looked at him, hoping she didn't bore him to death. She put her other hand on his shoulder and giggled nervously "I like guitars, the sound is so pure. What can you play?" she said, trying to steer the attention to them in general.

Back to top Go down

Post by Montgomery Allen on Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:49 pm

Montgomery nodded in agreement. "Students gather around please." Montgomery said. "We are having a special program called Relay for life. I want everyone to be involved by fundraising and raising money to get a cure for the cancer. I hope you guys participate because it's a very dear thing to do."

Back to top Go down

Post by Nysinee Westrope on Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:53 pm

"Yay! I can't wait to do this! I can raise money! I used to be a Girl Scout in third grade, so you can count on me!" exclaimed Nysinee as she was jumping with glee. She easily gets excited by stuff for a good cause that it can get annoying within a minute if you hate her with a passion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Priscilla Reed on Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:56 pm

Priscilla listened to the speech of Mr. Allen. Raising money? I can just throw a stack of cash. To much workPriscilla thought and than she turned to Nysinee. 

"How would you know? Your father could be lying you know. Its like using bags and shoes. The bag is telling the truth that the shoes are tight and then the nail polish is like 'no I know shoes!' and than when nail polish sees it for itself its totally shocked because I acutally spent 600.00 dollars on those." Priscilla said telling a story that happened to her a few months ago as an example of Damiens problem.

"I'm the baddest baby in the atmosphere"

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Starling on Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:02 pm

Angel looked around as she heard lots of yelling by her. "I hope these people know how to respect others, especially that Shanique girl. She shouldn't be so mean to the teacher!" she whispered to herself as she moved her hair out of her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Hills on Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:10 pm

Claudia got a bit excited for the fundraising. She liked to be ahead of everyone so she quickly rushed to Montgomery and Damien. "Mr. King and Mr. Allen," she quickly bowed. "i'd like to be the boss of this event. I'd like to be in charge, get everyone together. I seemed to be the only one who cares." She smiled.

Please say yes. Its time to rule this school and give it a better name. Than I'll be the best committed student in this whole entire school.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandora Diederich on Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:33 pm

Pandora walked leisurely into gym class, she knew she was late but she was busy doing, more important things. On her way to the changing room, she mumbled quick apology to the teacher and got changed. Strolling out of the changing room she sat down next to a tall, blonde girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nigel Ragland on Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:25 pm

"Oh another fashion girl." Nigel chuckled nervously. Damn, not another Priscilla and Claudia. "I play any song you'll like. I write amazing songs too. If you can sing too, maybe later in the garden we could write a song together. Hey, we can even sing it to raise money for the Relay!" Nigel smiled.

"Baby I'm addicted"

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby Blanchfield on Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:36 pm

Gabby glowed, she's be honored to sing with Nigel. "Yes, I'll do it. I bet we'll raise a ton" she looked over at Priscilla and grimaced. "That girl is disgusting, she threatened to hurt me you know?" she said quietly, picking up Nigel's guitar the happened to be waiting for him at the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nigel Ragland on Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:40 pm

Mmmm. Gabby's not as bad as I thought. "So maybe me and you can skip class one day and just write songs together." Nigel said with his charming smile that will kidnap any girl in this school. "Priscilla is just a snob. No one likes her. She flirts with me 24/7 and I hate it."

"Baby I'm addicted"

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby Blanchfield on Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:07 pm

Says the one who flirts with every girl that isn't in his class. Oh, and me. She let out a little squeal of joy and hugged Nigel. "Oh man, that sucks. But you kind of get used to it right?" she stopped and took a minute to digest what he said, still in his arms. Finally she spoke "Thank you so much! This opportunity is going to get us noticed at this school, and who knows. We can raise so much money! Plus these classes aren't that good anyways, I'd love to skip with you." she said, hugging him tightly. She inhaled his scent and groaned a little, he was sweet and kind of musky. With an odd scent of lime, she liked that. She looked at him and smiled, letting out a small giggle. She was extremely happy.

Last edited by Gabby Blanchfield on Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien King on Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:09 pm

When Damien heard the word skip, he completely started to freak out. "I believe you two said the word 'skip'. Am I right? The both of you WILL end up in detention if I see you two skipping class," he lashed out giving a serious look.

Last edited by Damien King on Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby Blanchfield on Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:13 pm

"No, we meant skipping. As in relay for life, we'd be skipping for a bit of it" she said. Gabby watched him walk away and hugged Nigel tighter. "He wishes" she whispered in his ear with a smirk hidden on her face, letting her grip go. She was still happy with the fact that they'd be writing a song together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nigel Ragland on Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:20 pm

Umph--

The sound of Gabby squeezing Nigel out. He blushed a little bit. "Is it free hug day?" He said joking around. Than he hugged Gabby and lifted her up a little. "Cute thang.."

"Mr. King. We aren't going to skip anytime." Nigel winked at Gabby.

"Baby I'm addicted"

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby Blanchfield on Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:24 pm

Aww, he called me cute. That's so hot, it's turning me on. She smiled at Nigel, "I guess for me it is" she said, returning the wink and leaning into his chest with another hug. "I'm just so happy. Nobody ever gives out these kinds of opportunities you know" She smiled and innocently let her lips graze by his ear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nigel Ragland on Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:26 pm

"I do it for special people." Nigel said with a cute half smile. "Not all girls are special as you." 

I found my Mrs. Right

"Baby I'm addicted"

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby Blanchfield on Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:35 pm

She let go in shock, letting out a little squeak. "Really? I'm special?!" she said hyped up. She batted her eyelashes and made herself look extra cute, twirling her hair with her fingers. She thought for a moment before she spoke. weighing her options. "You're special too" she said, hugging him again - smelling his scent that she loved so much.

..and they said there was no such thing as true love

Back to top Go down

Post by Nigel Ragland on Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:21 pm

Nigel smiled and let go. "We should escape." He whispered.

"Baby I'm addicted"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top