Gym Class Week 1

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Gym Class Week 1

Post by Nysinee Westrope on Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:01 pm

Doing her pushups, Nysinee looked up at Mr. Allen and then replied, "Sir, thanks for telling them that. My father will be proud of you since they're awfully bad influences. She'll be okay with me." She finished her pushups and started to do laps around the gymnasium.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Back to top Go down

Post by Nigel Ragland on Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:02 pm

Nigel stared at Gabby. Am I having feelings?

He splashed water on his face and continue stretching. Nigel gulped. He walked over to the new girl. "Hey..um, I'm Nigel." Nigel said trying to act cool. I can't go for her yet. I need to focus on my grades and music.

"Enjoy the school year." He smiled with his big bright white teeth.

"Baby I'm addicted"

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby Blanchfield on Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:05 pm

Gabby could feel her attraction to Mr. Alan. Something about the way his hips move, or that hair. She smiled and nodded without a word. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Montgomery. Do you mind if I call you Mr. Montgomery?" she giggled and began to jog in spot to match his strides. "Hi, Nigel. I like your hair" she said, trying to sound natural. Gabby was unsure of this place. Sure, when her mom got a job in America she gained fair wealth and bought her nice clothes, makeup and everything but she was just equal as a person to them - except they felt threatening. She looked at him, and smiled, "I'll try to enjoy the year as much as I can" she then began to jog in place a little faster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Hills on Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:09 pm

Whats wrong with these kids? Nigel is totally a flirt, Alana is a useless peice of shit, Priscilla, ugh don't even get me there, Nysinee...I think she should just stop her annoying self and now theres a new girl going to be sucked into it...She needs some good influence. I'm the only one here who actually is the good guy..

Claudia spied over at everyone passing the new girl. She couldn't help to not say her friendly hellos. "Hi! I'm Claudia. I'm not much of a talker but, I hope you choose your friends wisely. Don't worry, I'm here to influence you." Claudia waved jogging away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien King on Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:13 pm

Walking into the gymnasium, Damien adjusted his tie since it got messy in the huge congregation around in the hallways of those in their break period. He walked up to Mr. Allen to talk to him about the possibility of getting the academy to become a Relay For Life school since it was for a very good cause. He waved to his daughter and tapped Montgomery on the shoulder.

your favorite hipster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pamela Snicket on Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:17 pm

Pamela tied her hair back in one and didn't care about the new girl. Than, Pamela froze seeing her dirty dance teacher. "The little shit.."She said in an anger tone.

"Yo Damien, catch!" And all of a sudden a huge dodge ball came throwing into the air. Watch and wait, Pam..

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien King on Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:19 pm

Damien caught the dodgeball and replied, "You guys are THAT desperate? I'm not here for you guys anyway." He sat down at the bleachers waiting for Montgomery.

your favorite hipster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby Blanchfield on Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:21 pm

"Good Morning, Mr. King!" Gabby chanted as she waved while running past Montgomery and Damien. She smiled at them both feeling a strong attraction to them. Gabby glanced at her watch, 15 minutes until their half hour break.

Back to top Go down

Post by Montgomery Allen on Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:23 pm

Montgomery rushed to Damien. "I'm sorry about the dodgeball sir..Pamela is just a bother."

"What do you need?" Allen said very worriedly hoping its not a loss of his job.

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien King on Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:26 pm

"It's alright, Mr. Allen. They're like that in my class as well. I came here to discuss the possibility about starting Relay For Life here. It'd be a great cause, and so it'll encourage more students to get active which is something you want, so I decided to come to you about it." Damien had chills coming up his spine due to how Montgomery always has the air conditioner on in the gymnasium.

your favorite hipster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby Blanchfield on Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:28 pm

Gabby groaned that they both happened to ignore her. She stopped and turned herself the other way, another ball was flying in the air and it was heading for both Montgomery and Damien. She sprinted towards them and caught the ball, inches from their faces. "Why, hello Mr. Montgomery, Mr. King" she said, batting her eyelashes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Montgomery Allen on Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:30 pm

"Oh yes sir." Montgomery replied happily. "Should I make an announcement."

Allen was so excited to finally be apart of a school activity.

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien King on Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:30 pm

Damien turned around and replied, "Er.. Hello, Miss Blanchfield. How are you enjoying school so far?" He tried to not make a fool of himself since that'd be very unprofessional of him, especially in front the majority of the students.

your favorite hipster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby Blanchfield on Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:36 pm

Gabby whipped the ball and hit Pamela right in the face, she slowly turned and smiled at Damien and Montgomery. "School has been a bit hectic so far, but I have wonderful people such as yourself and Mr. Montgomery to make the day better" she replied, obviously flirting. She let her shirt fall loose, exposing a bit of her cleavage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien King on Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:41 pm

"That's good. I hope that you're enjoying your classes," he replied in an awkward tone knowing that she's trying to flirt. She probably wouldn't like seeing him with a five'o'clock shadow anyway if Gabby tried to get in his bed and hook up.

your favorite hipster

Back to top Go down

Post by Montgomery Allen on Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:42 pm

Montgomery felt uncomfortable. "GET BACK TO YOUR STATION!" He yelled. "AND RUN 25 LAPS, GO GO, GO!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien King on Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:46 pm

Damien then whispered into Montgomery's ear, "Thanks, love. We don't want anyone to know." He was also trying to make sure that Nysinee to find out as well, but you can't blame him, since she's the one who assumes everyone is straight.

your favorite hipster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby Blanchfield on Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:47 pm

She jumped and ran 25 laps, she was faster than the rest. She was lapping them by 1 lap, 2, 3, she had lapped them by 5 laps. Finally completing her laps, she felt the attraction stronger than before. Gabby couldn't help herself, she began to walk towards Damien trying to get him to back up through the open door. She looked at him seriously and motioned for Montgomery to follow. "Do you mind if I speak to you? In private, it's about some of these classes." she said innocently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pamela Snicket on Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:49 pm

Pamela got hit with the ball and fell back. She stood up and looked for the blonde bitch. "EHY BLONDY. COME HERE AND FIGHT ME. Maybe you should flirt with someone your own age and kiss my feet."

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien King on Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:50 pm

Damien was getting suspicious since ti seems as if both he and Gabby wants to get Montgomery's attention in the same way. No one knew how much Damien was crushing on him, no one. But then again, Damien is the type to not practice what he preaches, so you really can't blame him.

your favorite hipster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby Blanchfield on Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:56 pm

Gabby quickly diverted her attention to both men. She wanted them both. "Mr. King, if you don't mind I'd like to speak to you about the timing of both the dance, lecture hall, and sexual education" she said, innocently. Gabby put her hand on his shoulder and walked him into the hallway, making sure to trace around his muscles and make her breasts graze against his arm. She smiled and held her schedule in front of him, acting as this was serious. "Did you hear the girl back there? She wanted to fight me all because I had some" she paused and let her finger trail over his abs, then down a little more just over his dick "..issues" she finished off, lifting her finger and putting it to her cheek. She looked at his lips and began to lick hers, a seductive look on her face.

Last edited by Gabby Blanchfield on Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:02 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien King on Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:57 pm

Sighing, he replied, "Okay.." He was wondering why Gabby was touching him around his muscles. She could have a muscle fetish for all he knows. "Violence is not valued in this school -" He cutted himself off and replied, "Why are you doing that to my abs?"

Last edited by Damien King on Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

your favorite hipster

Back to top Go down

Post by Priscilla Reed on Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:00 pm

Priscilla spied on Gabby. She overheard the conversations. [i]Disgusting..is she flirting with Damien?![i] This was a case of her own to solve. Priscilla snuck around the gym spying Gabby and the 2 teachers.

"I'm the baddest baby in the atmosphere"

Back to top Go down

Post by Montgomery Allen on Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:02 pm

Montgomery heard Damien.. Love??

Montgomery tapped Gabby, "What do you need to speak about?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Nysinee Westrope on Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:05 pm

Nysinee decided to eavesdrop, so she went to the gymnasium door and was overhearing their conversation and whispered to herself, "Why would a new student flirt with my father? I know he doesn't tolerate this!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top