NAME/ALIAS: Xaria
HOW DID YOU FIND US? I created TGID.
HOW MANY YEARS HAVE YOU BEEN ROLEPLAYING? 4-5
TIMEZONE: Eastern

character's appearance

HAIR COLOR: Blonde
EYE COLOR: Brown
HEIGHT: 5'5
ANY OTHER SPECIAL LITTLE DETAILS? Has a tattoo of Hello Kitty on her ankle.

history

I was born in Los Angeles with an Italian heritage. For all my life I've been into dancing. Whenever I'm not dancing I usually read about my Italian heritage, traveling, and going to art museums. My first name means spiritual in Italian and I really don't have a religious preference, so I guess my name makes sense in a way. My favorite kind of dancing is freestyle as you can just make up the choreography as you go. If I had to say which thing I would never leave home without it'd be my Hello Kitty keychain, it's my good luck charm after all. My favorite color has to be hot pink because it shows my sassy personality. I can be bossy at times, but most of the time I'm a kind girl. Some people say that I do the best Ross Perot impression in the world, but I really don't think so if you ask me. My mother sent me to this academy to live out my dreams of being a professional dancer. I also like bling because it's very sparkly and it shows that I can shine. I think I'll just leave it at there for right now.

Back to top Go down

Re: COZZA, viviana

Post by Creepie Creecher on Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:38 pm

congratulations
You have been accepted! You may fill out the claims and start roleplaying!

---------------------------------------------------------------

playing your song

Creepie Creecher
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum